Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 07:34

The Pretender-Moments of (In)Sanity

*waking up in a forest not knowing where she is she chops some firewood and puts it on the firepit, rips 2 papers out her book, puts them under the wood and lights them with her zippo...closes the zippo...looks at it...2 small tears run down her cheek as she puts the zippo on the ground grabs the book and pencil and starts writing...*

I'm Alice Baskerville....

Or atleast that's what they told me.

I was lied to my whole life...but it doesn't matter anymore.

I was never good with people...now there's not many of them left.

I was raised in London, UK. If i knew where i was born i'd tell you...but i dont. Melina and Fred Baskerville....my mom and dad...thats what i thought they were.

I was so excited to come here...now i just wanna shoot my brains out. People are disgusting....I hate every living creature on earth...except for bunnies....bunnies are nice. So squishy and fluffy and sniffy and just allaround cute.

Stuff...has happened here...stuff i don't really understand...i was a news reporter back in Chernogorsk...now i don't even know how to get there anymore. Not that i want to get there after what i saw. Those inorant idiots saying the virus is under control...

FUCK SCIENCE AND FUCK DEVELOPING SHIT AND FUCK IDIOTS WHO EVER TRIED TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEIR GODDAMN EXPERIMENTS AND THEIR FUCKING "SECURE LABORATORIES THAT CAN'T BE INFILTRATED" AND ALL THAT SHIT JUST FUCK IT!

I found some survivors...it's a group of some sort. I acted it out. Like i always did in life...i hate pretending... Nice girl Alice, lovely girl Alice, so shitty and whitty and gay and FUCK ALICE.

I'm not Alice...

I try to do it...

It's really hard...

I am good but...my mind is twisted.

I wanna help u...i want u to see me...the real me...the one that wants love...the one that has time for it...not the one that leaves everything behind for work, the one who's life is her career, the one that doesn't know shit about life...

I want to live...just for once...

I want to love...just for once...

I want to...i'm scared...i can't...it't impossible...

Possesive BITCH!

Leave me alone.................................

*closes the book and bursts into tears screaming knowing noone can hear her....*

forest_girl_ghost.jpg

*sitting in the little house in prud enjoying the company of some people she distances her mind from the conversation takes out her little book and starts writing in it*

I've been roaming around the damned area for a week. Noone to be found.

Only those "things" crawling on the streets, in the houses and barns.

I managed to keep myself alive somehow but my "Alice" is slippin off the tracks. I didn't move a lot..but i managed to get back to Chernarus. The city is in ruins. Flipped cars everywhere, broken windows, broken doors, moans of zeds all around...

I keep crying myself to sleep...

The nights are so cold...

I managed to meet someone...his name is Hausler Gray. He moves around with me...thinks im weak...

Well SUCK IT....im not weak...atleast not phisically...

We got a car fixed...so we went to some place called the Castle...or...whatever...i don't care...we were almost initiated on but luckily some guy came around and saved us....He didn't say his name tho...

I felt something when i saw him...strange feeling of safety...

Haven't felt that in a while...

We went back to Prud after that...have been here since...

The guy showed up 2 days ago while Hausler was asleep...

His name is Joe...They call him Sweet Joe....

safety again...

Joe...

Joe...

Joe...

Joe...

NO! STOP IT! FUCK OFF!

Can u leave me happy for once....please....please....

I'm so afraid...so very afraid....

*the page is crumbled and seems as it has been soaked wet at some point*

My "Alice" has been rapidly changing it's tracks running from fast to slow over 4 days now...i need my meds....

I need some time...

I need....

Something i never really had...

But im scared...

I need my meds....and fast....before "Alice" goes bezerk...

*closes her journal and puts it in the backpack, smiles to the guys talking to her and continues pretending as she always does*

campFire.gif

Umm..... I am really scared of you now.

On a real note, this is very well done being your first time posting in the RP section. I would love to see more and see how this character advances based on all the "drama" of dayzrp

Keep up the good work

Umm..... I am really scared of you now.

On a real note, this is very well done being your first time posting in the RP section. I would love to see more and see how this character advances based on all the "drama" of dayzrp

Keep up the good work

ty very much <3

i put myself into it :)

• Emerald

Liked it. Well laid out was actually bothered to read it because of that. Good story too, I'm guessing it's the start of how you joined The Watchers? also dat ass!

• Emerald

((Wild card. I knew it. >=-D

• MVP

Very nicely done, really interesting to read. I'm now going to be a little wary when meeting Alice, please stay in your 'happy place' if we do.

• Sapphire

wow really nice! enjoyed reading.

• MVP

Fun read :) loved you ingame so far too, hope this goes well!

*jumpin up and down takes out her journal, dances with it takes out a pen sits on a high spot where she can see everyone smiles and starts writing*

Ahhhhh......it's been interesting these past few days. Life is going fine here it this crazy place i've made so many new friends it's crazy!

I split up with Hausler...

He'd doing some stuff...

Alright, so as i said i met many survivors out of which i will only mention a few...

Alessandro, i feel like he's my brother, he's so much fun to be around, expecially when we get kinda high with that lovely plant that is like tobacco but makes u go a little crazier, he's just the best ever.

*under the text there is a drawing of them having fun*

Snapshot_20140305_1_zps090b79a4.jpg

Next there's Jack Bandit, oh he's just a crazy bastard and makes me laugh all the time. Just the thought of his funny accent makes me giggle.

*a drawing of Jack in under the text*

Snapshot_20140305_2_zpsc5d55ca6.jpg

And i've mentioned SweetJoe before

* around the word SweeJoe there are many hearts* and the page is decorated with all sorts of little drawings one in perticular a girl hiding behind whats seems to be a fence*

Snapshot_20140305_3_zpsb367d16d.jpg

He's a kind man, that likes to help people, but he seems lonely...he seems very sad sometimes and i just wanna comfort him but he seems to have problems opening up to people...

I don't blame him....these are hard times we're living in right now...

I have strong feelings for him but im scared to do anything...to tell him anything...i may tell him some of it....

*the rest of the text is distorted to the other side. Looks like another persons handwriting*

but i definitely feel for him....

Im gonna try to tell him atleast something soon...

I feel like he likes me too but...

sometimes....he pushes me away...

And i start feeling Alice going wrong...

I don't want her bringing me down....i want to be happy....

*the drawing of the girl hiding behind a fence repeats at the bottom but the girl moves more down behind the fence and her eyes are pitch black*

Snapshot_20140305_4_zpsb8f9ec57.jpg

*closes her journal and goes back to the rest of the people feeling happy again*

• Legend

Brilliant little journal entry Alice!!!! Love it to bits. Please keep updating them... I think they are amazing and most importantly they are inocently human.

Brilliant little journal entry Alice!!!! Love it to bits. Please keep updating them... I think they are amazing and most importantly they are inocently human.

u like my idea of the drawings :P

and i still hate u <3

• Legend

u like my idea of the drawings :P

and i still hate u <3

Owww i loved the pictures! Staggs will explain himself tonight or tommorow... Its something that had to be done ;)

• Legend

dam u stags :D i hate ur guts i might poke your eye out.

Owwwww kinky.... Trust me... All shall be explained just let the RP flow out... It did not go as I planned last night due being rushed... But! I got the message across :D. All in due time dear, Staggs is on a tipping point at the moment I need to see a old friend to bring him back a bit. Just let the RP flow.

• Sapphire

The little addition of writing in the post is awesome.

It is like Mel Drake her journal really awesome.

I am kind of sad i haven't met you yet in game.

• Sapphire

Can't wait for me to be in it. SO much fun reading this <3

• Sapphire

The little addition of writing in the post is awesome.

It is like Mel Drake her journal really awesome.

I am kind of sad i haven't met you yet in game.

ull meet me :) im fun >:3

I will be most of the time in the camp by prud!!

Hype

*large eyed she crawled into one of the little sleeping barns scared out of comprehension, as she drinks her pill she takes out her little book and starts writing frantically*

I can't take this....

I can't take this....

I can't take this....

I can't take this....

I can't watch this...

I can't watch this...

I can't watch this...

I can't watch this...

I'm scared, im going crazy i....need to tell him....

But i can't...she will ruin everything...

Must calm down....pills are not working....need to get ly.....ly....

*starts frantically scribbling on the page circles, spheres, flowers, hearts, smiley faces sad faces over and over and suddenly stops, calms down and starts writing normally again*

My feelings for him are getting greater by the day....

Every time i think of him i smile instantly....

His face...

His eyes...

His voice..

His smile..

I'm not obsessed with him...

I just feel safe next to him...

He gives me what i need...

He calms me down...

He's there for me...

I have to atleast try to tell him...

I gave him a hint the other day...

I think he understood me....

I heard he had a girl...at home...i think he wants to go home...he's so distracted...closed up....

I could help him...as he helps me....

I could heal his wounds...as he heals mine...

I dont need ly.... *the word is scribbled and unreadable*

When I'm with him i dont need it...

When I'm with him she goes away...

She hides...

And i feel happy....

I need to keep her locked...

I just want to be loved...

*closes the book puts it under her pillow and falls asleep in tears*

Scared.jpg

• MVP

Snapshot_20140305_1_zps090b79a4.jpg

My character has a huge penis :D