Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:49

Epoch Rubble system to RP

Siorre

should we add this?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sapphire

As we all know, the rubble system in DayZRP epoch stopped crashes a lot and people could easily dismantle them for parts. What I was thinking is that we add this in so that we could get parts from all over but make it harder to find some things. Here are some examples and pros and cons.

PROS

-more FPS

-Less crashes

- Able to clean the streets

- Adds the element of scavenging a car

CONS

- Makes less looting aspect

- Epoch might not allow us

Here are some examples on how it would work. Lets say you find a trash pile, you could be able to find soda cans and tin cans or other assortments of goods like cans, canteens, and other things. Cars would have Food, water, scrap metal, and an assortment of other things the car could have. But the smaller the car, the less you are to find some objects. Lets say there is a Crashed Ural. The ural could have been used for transporting Aircraft parts. SO it may have glass, a main roter, etc. If we could do this, this would be an amazing step for the mod. Please tell me your opinions

• Emerald

We could still clear the rubble. It's a separate .pbo file that can be easily removed.

We could still clear the rubble. It's a separate .pbo file that can be easily removed.

There have been so many suggestion threads about that, but they never seem to get anywhere :(

It doesn't seem to make any sense to me that there's be all this shit on the roads really...

• Emerald

There have been so many suggestion threads about that, but they never seem to get anywhere :(

It doesn't seem to make any sense to me that there's be all this shit on the roads really...

I agree...by this time groups like the CLF would have cleaned the roads for quicker travel.

• MVP

Nice idea, the rubble is annoying as fuck as well as it being pointless due to people who would have moved it out of the way of their vehicles.

• MVP

I agree...by this time groups like the CLF would have cleaned the roads for quicker travel.

You mean CTC? :D

Long gone are the days of CLF. :(

*sniff*

• Server Manager

What's a rubble system? :D Haven't played Epoch that much.

• Emerald

The wrecks on Epoch can be scavenged for vehicle parts and they disappear I think.

• MVP

I am afraid it is not possible to import it as Epoch guards its assets quite vigorously. I'd love to see it in the mod, but sadly it is unlikely to happen.

This isn't actually true - the epoch stuff is freely available to be modded and used as long as they are credited correctly.

Now we know why Epoch died! :troll:

• Sapphire

I am afraid it is not possible to import it as Epoch guards its assets quite vigorously. I'd love to see it in the mod, but sadly it is unlikely to happen.

This isn't actually true - the epoch stuff is freely available to be modded and used as long as they are credited correctly.

Now we know why Epoch died! :troll:

would we be able to change the loot spawns of these where its harder to find certain things?

• Sapphire

Sounds good to me.

This is actually a really good explanation on why the roads would be quite clear. Especially the main ones. In my opinion this should happen if it's that easy. :)

Also, imagine the RP, people could be clearing the roads out the goodness of their hearts, it'd be great.

• Emerald

I would love to see this be implemented! But have a lower percentage of success of getting a part. Because on other epoch servers Ive gotten something every time which should be altered for RP. You wouldn't be able to get a perfect part every time from a pile of junk.