Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 09:44

Joining clans.

Guest SpoonyNL

Simple question.

See a clan, read it, like it. Send in a App.

Other clans might be harder to join however, be aware.

I suggest next time sending a PM to a member of Staff. Most prominetely a CH, the ones in the bottom with the color orange.

• Sapphire

Well there is a couple ways.

The more direct way to do it would be to find a clan you are interested in and look at their clan page as most have recruitment template that you send to the leader.

The other way to do it would be to post a reply here on the F/A thread and wait for a clan to PM you.

I personally recommend playing solo for awhile, building a name for yourself and playing with clans to join the clan that will fit you best! Good luck man, if you need further help feel free to PM me :D

Edit: I also forgot to mention that a few clans actually do IG recruitments, which is another way to go about it.

Also when you are ready you apply, get accepted, have owner add you to XML, you put URL on profile in arma, join clan cp on site, and boom... Your in.

• Emerald

Clans are different in all their own ways, some are Hero while some are bandit, while others stay neutral. It is up to you to decide what you like in a clan, and this is a great way to meet new friends.

-Clan Page

-Clan Ideas

Clan Ideas are clans that have not yet been accepted into DayZRP because of lack of members or need for revision/change.

-Free Agents

Free agents are when a person can post their application (Located on main page of thread) and they will be reviewed by clan leaders. If they decide they like you, they will send you a Private Message with details.

Once you are accepted into a clan they will add you to their clan CP (I.e. "Private of BHM" under community forum name).

Clan CP

They will also add your name to an XML Template, which they will send to you. To add this XML to your IG character, you go to Main Menu -> Profile -> Edit and add. This will add the appropriate patch to your IG character and tags.

If you need help or have any questions, feel free to ask me through PM. I personally have owned a clan and know how it functions.

Good luck!

Seems like everything has been covered in detail.

OP if you should have any questions in regards to this subject, please feel free to ask me or any other member of staff.

Marking as solved