Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 19:01

Warning Points

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rp1-unnecessary-ooc-troll-03-03-2014-19-30

Why the verdict is not fair : John explained my point exactly, why would I type it again when I can support his comment?

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : The get the points removed or reduced.

What could you have done better? I suppose I won't express my opinion in a report again.

• Emerald
  • Useless posts in report discussions like "#goformal" and "I think you should go formal" will be punished. Meaningful posts will of course still be allowed even if you're not involved.
  • We are not interested in having threads going for 6+ pages, where the majority of it is just people arguing back and forth with each other. As each of these threads are potential formal reports, don't waste space posting unproductive nonsense.

Just quoting this from the rules for you. Your comment brought nothing new or meaningful to the report other than what had already been said, which directly conflicts these two rules.

You can express your opinion in reports by all means but we do not want these small one sentence posts littering reports.

Appeal Denied.