Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:12

Group Creation | Created

Guest King

In the past I have run mostly militarized groups. I have officially ran completly dry on group ideas. This is why I am making this thread, I am looking for about five open minded, knowledgable, people. I would like to create a group that would actually have some sort of impact. Also if you are good with Photoshop we will need a logo designer.

We will also need a backstory and name pm me about these.

Some ideas I would like to include:

Positive:

-Territory system

-Laws within chernarus

Possible:

-Settlement for government to reside and possibly hold votes in

-Civilian and trader lisence

-Available government positions for all, not only in clan, all you need is a civ license, only enemies will be denied access to govt pos, votes will be held with all the government leaders

I'll design make a logo for you if this goes ahead

Thank you, need a few people to help come up with some ideas.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-clan-concepts-you-like-to-see-in-the-future&highlight=Clan+ideas

This thread is great for coming up with new ideas, or basing them off of some ideas stated. Maybe even if you ask the person for permission, they would let you use the idea.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, but what I am looking for is something that has not really been thought of or done before. I might use it as a ref but would still like a few people to help me think of a great idea. But thanks man.

• Emerald

A lot of those ideas sound like NWO, especially about the settlement and the govornment.

A lot of those ideas sound like NWO, especially about the settlement and the govornment.

Don't know a thing about NWO but that would be okay, we could alliance with them.

I'll help with an idea if you want but im not leaving Khoul :P

Okay that is fine, when I have time I will hop on ts and we can brainstorm, hopefully with 1-2 others.

Will start work on clan tomorrow, need someone that is good at writing back stories because mine are always rubbish. Contact me if you want to help write backstory.

In the past I have run mostly militarized groups. I have officially ran completly dry on group ideas. This is why I am making this thread, I am looking for about five open minded, knowledgable, people. I would like to create a group that would actually have some sort of impact. Also if you are good with Photoshop we will need a logo designer.

Positive:

-Territory system

-Laws within chernarus

Possible:

-Available government positions for all, not only in clan, all you need is a civ license, only enemies will be denied access to govt pos, votes will be held with all the government leaders

Woodbury?

I got an idea,but I need to rework the backstory...

Positive:

-Territory system

-Laws within chernarus

Possible:

Woodbury?

I got an idea,but I need to rework the backstory...

What exactly are you saying? Giving me your idea?

What exactly are you saying? Giving me your idea?

Yes.

I'll PM you on more details when I have the time.

this looks like something that can be real big,

A new government formed

this looks like something that can be real big,

A new government formed

That is my goal, but going to need at least 10 people to do most of my ideas, no playtime till idea is finished though :D

Also going to try to alliance with NWO

hahaha I think it could/would be interesting when you have all clan/group leaders meet. ( thinking god farther baptism by fire )and key members to discuses territories and cease fires or even supply distribution for civs.

perhaps have the key members of government as clan/group members only but still allow all plays to participate in the meetings.

I really like this

hahaha I think it could/would be interesting when you have all clan/group leaders meet. ( thinking god farther baptism by fire )and key members to discuses territories and cease fires or even supply distribution for civs.

perhaps have the key members of government as clan/group members only but still allow all plays to participate in the meetings.

I really like this

I was thinking of giving other clans one representative as a govt member.

I think that is the best way but! Personally I would have each clan that signs up for a spot to agree/sign an agreement to not attack or fire upon the area, so it keeps a no fire zone. This will also help keep civs alive.

If they do not agree to the no fire zone then they are not represented

I think that is the best way but! Personally I would have each clan that signs up for a spot to agree/sign an agreement to not attack or fire upon the area, so it keeps a no fire zone. This will also help keep civs alive.

Yes that would definitely happen.

Yes that would definitely happen.

it is the only way it can work IMO

I don't think that many civilians nor clans would just accept a new "government", i wouldn't for example.

I mean, it is an intersting idea but i would oppose it in-game as well as probably partly out-of-game as i don't like someone ruling over me and forming up laws, especially with a parliamentary form of government.

I don't think that many civilians nor clans would just accept a new "government", i wouldn't for example.

I mean, it is an intersting idea but i would oppose it in-game as well as probably partly out-of-game as i don't like someone ruling over me and forming up laws, especially with a parliamentary form of government.

Thats the thing, Our laws only apply in our territory, witch will logistically grow to a larger area over time. If you don't like it stay outside the territory. But with rules also comes protection.

No one would expect them to just follow the leader would need to rally and do public speeches

If I had a offer for free food, protection, community, jobs, ect... I would take it if there were only some rules I had to follow.

Also, Already picked our territory.