Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:47

What has happened to the SA Server?

Doc

Hello all,

I have just come back from a long work session and decided to play on the DayZRP SA server. I went under favorites as per usual and found the server listed under a different. I thought that this was a mechanism to deter any non-RP'ers. But the name is not the problem. When I tried to connect, it kicked me off the game. This hasn't happened just once, but multiple times. Was there a whitelist implemented? Is there a passcode? Am I just so terrible that I get kicked? I don't know, but I would like a well explained answer from someone. Thanks for all the cooperation!

Sincerely, Doc Hans

• MVP

You're on about the RP one right? - Because it seems other people can get on it perfectly. Your game is upto date and everything, correct?

Maybe get a friend to try and join, then you try and join and see what it says you're getting kicked off of the server for. Then we'll go from there.

Another thing might be that it could have just restarted (I don't know specific restart times for the SA server) and you joined at the wrong time whilst it was briefing or something. Have you tried again and seen if a message comes up on your screen with why you're being kicked?

Also, try searching for the server with "DayZRP" and then seeing if you can join like that.

• Emerald

This happened to me too, you have to search for "DayZRP" in the server browser to connect to it. It's like the IP address changed or something.

Double check the IP with the one on the home page on the forum :)

This happened to me too, you have to search for "DayZRP" in the server browser to connect to it. It's like the IP address changed or something.

I believe I read somewhere I was awhile back but I might be making that up!

Me and my buddies have been trying since yesterday to join, but to no avail. Im not entirely sure what is happening. To give the lay down, every time I join it gives me the server player list and then automatically gives me the message "You Have Been Kicked From The Game"

• Emerald

Me and my buddies have been trying since yesterday to join, but to no avail. Im not entirely sure what is happening. To give the lay down, every time I join it gives me the server player list and then automatically gives me the message "You Have Been Kicked From The Game"

Are you on the experimental branch or anything like that?

Are you on the experimental branch or anything like that?

No, im on the regular stable branch.

• MVP

But you're certain you're up to date and joining the right server?

Try going from the "Search" part and searching for "DayZRP" instead of going through the "Favorites" tab.

Also, you only get "You have been kicked from the game" - Nothing more than that?

Have you tried verifying the game files in your steam library? It could be some missing files or corrupted ones.

Ill try doing that now, but I have a feeling its more with the Server Ip because the server shown is in German (To be more specific, Amsterdam)

• Legend

Make sure it is the right server if you are clicking on it from History or favorites.

I added the S1 server to favorites and after a recent update that server had changed to one I kept getting banned on until I realised it wasn't the RP server.

Not sure why this is but check or re-add the server by typing in the port and such

Try going from the "Search" part and searching for "DayZRP" instead of going through the "Favorites" tab.

Also, you only get "You have been kicked from the game" - Nothing more than that?

Nope. Just that one message. Give me a few mins to try all these suggestions, then Ill reply

Ok problem solved! I was given the correct IP address. Thank you all for the replies.

I would like this thread closed, unless you all want to keep it open?

• MVP

Nope. Just that one message. Give me a few mins to try all these suggestions, then Ill reply

Ok problem solved! I was given the correct IP address. Thank you all for the replies.

Wait, so the IP in your "Favourites" was wrong? - Just out of curiosity.

Glad you got it working

/solved

Wait, so the IP in your "Favourites" was wrong? - Just out of curiosity.

Yeah. I don't know why though...

• Legend

Glad to see this worked. Not sure why the IP changed I suggest everyone re-checks the IP after every patch that comes out

• Server Manager

We changed server host last week, hence why the IP and port changed. The old IP is no longer run by us, someone else is running a server on that address now. The change was announced in the standalone thread.