Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 11:15

Howdy there folks,

I just submitted my Whitelist application earlier and wanted to pop in and say hello. Names Will, and I've been a gamer all my life. I'm also very experienced with Roleplay, so much so that it's been known to discourage me from branching out to other games in fear that I may be too invested and too serious about it to be able to have a good time myself and in fear of making it too serious for others to enjoy.

Years back I started Roleplaying on San Andreas Multiplayer, a multiplayer mod that allows players to connect to servers running custom scripts within the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game. I've played it for years and have gotten heavily in depth and a few months ago, a member of the staff team I was apart of introduced me to DayZRP. I was interested, but all my Arma projects ceased when I became too busy to manage playing Arma, SAMP, and focusing on real life so I never fully went through with joining.

Things are a bit different now so, I figure I'd give it a shot, I'm extremely interested, especially as Standalone improves over time.

tl;dr hiiiiiiiiiiii

Character Backstory

Aaron "Ink" Fletcher is a white male that was born and raised in Chernarus. Nicknamed Ink, for his large amount of tattoo's that cover his head, arms, and most of his upper body, is an overly aggressive biker and Sergeant at Arms for the Minotaurs Motorcycle Club, an Outlaw MC whose home is Chernarus.

On the day of the outbreak, Ink was set to deal with a rat inside of the club. He and a group of other Minotaurs were deep in the forrests of Chernarus taking care of said rat and were not aware of anything going on in the cities and outside of the forrest. When Ink and the group finished, they decided they would head off separated, to do other things and to avoid suspicion with local law enforcement. Ink returned to the Clubhouse in order to inform the Prez and Vice Prez of the task he had just completed. As he entered the clubhouse, he saw the clear signs of damage done to the furnishing inside. He withdrew his Glock 17 and pushed inside of the clubhouse, quickly coming across a blood smear. As he entered more and more through the clubhouse, he then began seeing the mutilated bodies of hangarounds, biker whores, and fallen brothers. Inside of the chapel, he found the President and Vice President being feasted upon by walkers. He discharged two rounds into the heads of the two walkers, and began to check the health status of his leaders. Both were already dead. Ink collected the roadname patches of his fallen brothers in the Clubhouse, and left the clubhouse.

Ink remains in Chernarus, surviving on his own and offering assistance to other survivors in exchange for information. Ink continues to wear his vest, in which he has and will continue to sow the roadname patches of his fallen brothers onto it in memorium. He exchanges medical supplies and helps injuries in return for information on where he can possibly find any surviving brothers ((friends/potential group in the long distant future)) or parts so that he may rebuild his bike and take to the long roads of Chernarus.

((Picture of my custom created skin mod I use on SAMP, for reference of the characters appearance:

2008lf.jpg))

Thanks for joining the community. I wish you the best of luck with your Application. While you wait take some time to familiarize yourself with the rules. Also feel free to browse the forums and get to know our community. If you need anything feel free to PM me. Best of luck and hope to meet you in game.

• Sapphire

Hello and welcome to DayZRP! Enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome mate :D make the most of this brilliant community!

Tip: get in a Group

Tip 2: Choose your group wisely!

Thanks for the tips. I've been viewing the section quite a bit and saw some pretty phenomenal groups that look very interesting.

Welcome mate :D make the most of this brilliant community!

Tip: get in a Group

Tip 2: Choose your group wisely!

Thanks for the tips. I've been viewing the section quite a bit and saw some pretty phenomenal groups that look very interesting.

Yeah, love the different groups, when they're not all bloody military ones x/

• Legend

Welcome!

Hope you'll enjoy your time in this Community!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another Community Helper (Orange names) and we'll help you out ASAP!

• Sapphire

Feel free to post your backstory so other can read it and can give you advice. Also check out these links...

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide

• Sapphire

Welcome to the server, Will!

Enjoy your stay, you can message me or any staff if you need any help!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community! All the best with your application!

Feel free to post your backstory so other can read it and can give you advice. Also check out these links...

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide

I'll update my original post with my characters backstory, in case anyones curious.

I appreciate the links for the resources, it should be quite similar to SAMP and I'm really curious to see the similarities and differences that crossover.

@Everyone else: Thank you for the warm welcomes and resources. It definitely is nice to see.

I did not create it myself, just designed it. A good friend of mine made the skin as a visual representation for my SAMP character and since I'll be using a modified version of that character here it is a good way for those to see what my character would appear like. My friend that made it is extremely talented and makes a lot of biker related mods.

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm really excited to portray this character in a new environment, that isn't being a war mongerer murdering other MC's.