Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:52

Hi!

Guest Arma

Hey guys, I have just submitted my whitelist application and can't wait to take part in the awesome DayzRP roleplay experience! I have been looking to find a good RP game/mod for a while now and after looking at some of the communities youtube videos have come to a conclusion. If you guys have any noobie tips about anything feel free to share! :)

I'll hopefully see you people in game! Happy RP!

• Emerald

welcome to RP :)

Nice name :P

You're name is very..... generic. I like it.

Noobie tip? Pay attention to where you spawn at so you don't get lost. Also, zombies kill you in about 10 hits, so try to avoid that too if you want to stay in good health.

Noobie tip? Pay attention to where you spawn at so you don't get lost. Also, zombies kill you in about 10 hits, so try to avoid that too if you want to stay in good health.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind.

• Legend

Hey

Welcome to the community. Good luck on the whitelist and if you need any help just send a PM and ill help

• Sapphire

Hello and Welcome to DayZRP! Enjoy your stay!

• Legend

Hm.. Welcome, Arma!

We'll blame you for everything! ;) (If you scroll through bug reports you'll see maany "Blame it on ArmA" posts)

Good luck with the whitelist, man!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the apocalypse! All the best with your application.

• Titanium

Unless you get unlucky and they break your legs and knock you out in one hit, after that you're screwed.