Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:26

Gunfire in Mysh

• Emerald

Probably best to avoid Mysh until it calms down, it was going to happen eventually. Even if there were no genuine hostiles involved the lack of the ability to whitelist means there is a almost a state of paranoia between players. It makes for a very volatile situation.

I guess I was shot at earlier in Zelenogorsk so possibly the same people since the towns are very close together. Yet it could be people shooting at zeds yet if not who are they shooting? Anyone been shot in the last hour at Myshkino?

• MVP

Probably best to avoid Mysh until it calms down, it was going to happen eventually. Even if there were no genuine hostiles involved the lack of the ability to whitelist means there is a almost a state of paranoia between players. It makes for a very volatile situation.

A little paranoia isnt so bad, one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone runs up to a group of armed men and starts a conversation up out of nowhere. People should at least be pointing guns at each other on first contact, while they talk it out.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid :D

Being paranoid when meeting new people is find but I find if you are the person running over to the people and initiating contact then its not polite to aim your gun at them especially if its a zone that they claim to "own".

Anyone know how the town is? Any more shooting?