Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:39

Goodbye.

Guest Liquid

Guest Liquid

Seeing as i have expended all my possible paths for DayZRP i am sad to Say this is were I sign off for now. I'll be back maybe. A Few People Who Need to be thanks are the Following:

1. NoobHunterAnzy - Thanks You For The whole time I was in Volki you have been a great Friend In and Out Of Character.

2. LeSteve - The nicest guy on the forum and i say that without hesitation. I was A pleasure and it was all mine.

3. snowman9852 - All I Can Say is Long Live The Bro Squad. Your still a huge D*** tho :D

4. SmilingBumCheek - Again one of the nicest guys on here that fell to the ban hammer. I sure you'll be missed by me and many others.

5. corks007 - Top Lad and a great guy to get to know. I wish the the best bro.

6. William01 - Top Of the Top 100% gonna miss your banter. But if i do return you'll be first to know. You SEXY beast you.

7. Upshot/Mexsion - Two of the Best RP'er on the server and the most real people here also i would say i'd miss you but i'd be lying :D. But seriously Thanks guys. LONG LIVE THE SKA.

8. All The Admins/Staff - Thank you so much for making DayZRP The Experience that it is today. I'm always glad to see vigilant Admins and staff even if i am on the wrong side of you guys. :P

9. Quick Edit - Ryan James - You Are they best shot in side 50m but anything outside of that forget it. I'll miss you dude. For Now it goodbye.

All in all thank you everybody for the Whole Experience i bid you farewell and goodluck with your future's thank you and Farewell.

I'll If Don't Have You On Steam Everyone List PM me Your Steam Names :D

• Emerald

Bye Shaun :(

• MVP

4douiih.gif

Look after Dima for me if you find him anywhere

Guest Liquid

Upon Reflection of my decision i have decide no to leave the community but to become a less frequent player instead. I sound like a attention seeker whore bag right now. but it wasn't that i promise. I feel like DayZRP can still provide A Fun Experience if i take i slow and not burn all my resource to quickly.

• Sapphire

Upon Reflection of my decision i have decide no to leave the community but to become a less frequent player instead. I sound like a attention seeker whore bag right now. but it wasn't that i promise. I feel like DayZRP can still provide A Fun Experience if i take i slow and not burn all my resource to quickly.

Not even an hour :P

• Emerald

Bye Shaun

• Sapphire

Welcome back. No point in keeping this open.

/Closing