Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 19:11

CRA Disbanding

Guest Pandi

Guest Pandi

This thread is just me explaining the reason for CRA disbanding.

U4jOV6A.png

I'm in the middle of making another group, with strict roleplay and strict skin requirements. More information will be announced soon.

Reason for CRA disbanding:

I really didn't want to do this, but today I decided I have had enough of everything to do with CRA. I made CRA thinking it was going to be more roleplay focused then gear focused and over time it has proved that some of the members don't understand and they prefer the gear, this was exactly what I did not want. In many ways I could say it was the people in the groups fault, but in all seriousness it was probably my fault, I did not control it the way it should have been controlled, I come as more of a laid back person. The communication was also terrible within firefights, I'd say 'COMMS' and no one would listen and that's one big reason for me disbanding CRA. Honestly I should just have kicked people out if they didn't listen, but I felt like I was overreacting if I was to do so. Don't get me wrong their are some top notch guys in CRA that have helped develop this group in to something amazing. I wouldn't say this is the end of CRA completley because I may bring it back soon but I just can't cope with this for now, I need to improve my leadership skills to another level to be able to improve the group.

I may possibly create another different group that isn't anything to do with CRA, that has a small amount of members and completely roleplay focused not gear focused.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone that was in or helped develop CRA.

Charlie - You are a great lad, you have been the co-leader of CRA and you are a right laugh, would like to continue playing with you.

Will - You are probably the funniest person I've met on DayZRP, you never fail to make me laugh, would also like to continue playing with you.

Chris - You're a really decent guy, but I just think you have slowly slipped away from CRA, I don't know why but you have also stuck by CRA the whole time it was in development.

Luke & Matt - I am doing you both together as I you guys are very a like, you are both really funny, great sense of humor, I wont forget the Wingarduim Leviosaaaaaaaaaa. :D

Septimus - You are a really nice guy as well as everyone else, you certainly helped CRA a lot and without you, CRA probably wouldn't have existed, you done a great job writing up the backstory, I understand why you left, that's probably the main reason I'm closing CRA, I think what you said made an impact on my opinion on CRA, in a good way not a bad.

Species (Dat Mad Cat) - Well, you are a great member to CRA, I'd like to continue playing with you, I can see you leading a group as you have some great leadership skills, you are not afraid to say what needs to be said, which I like a lot.

OldMan - You are definetly a great member to CRA, very loyal. You done as much as you could for everyone, you always were up for a laugh. Some people might wind you up here and there but you take it very well, wouldn't mind continuing to play with you.

Mark - Top notch lad, always having a laugh, your accent is brilliant, you remind me off Will actually, just because how funny you are, would like to continue playing with you.

Tnkydoe - This was the first time I got to play with you on DayZRP and it was great having you around, I always thought you were a quiet person, I haven't heard you speak much over teamspeak, nice guy though.

Jonesy - I'm really gutted you left, I didn't really know you to well before CRA and you have been an amazing member, you knew when to tell people to shut up because of comms and everything you said was always correct, I think you should continue with YouTube and grow to be a popular youtuber as I know you can do it. I always got a feeling when people called you 'JackFrags', you'd get annoyed about it that's why I never said it as you must get pissed off at it. I would like to continue playing with you as you have great leadership skills.

Shadow845 - I didn't really get to talk to you very much, but you are a talkative person and nice. I think your ideas about the event, was definitely something we could have done if it didn't come to this, thanks for being a part of CRA.

I apologize I couldn't do this through teamspeak, it's because not everyone is online, so I'd thought I would just make a thread out of it to let everyone know.

I also forgot to mention I got a lot of negative feedback on CRA members RP whilst I was offline and I can't deal with it anymore as I have handed warnings out and no one listened.

Thanks everyone <3

Long Live CRA and R.I.P.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ-1Fo-gpKk

• MVP

Was fun fighting you the times we did. Goodluck in the future with other clans you join or create.

• Emerald

Sadly enough, I knew this was coming.

I realized how different the clan would act when Higher ranks weren't around. They would rob just for gear, which I know is definitely not what you wanted.

I understand your decision, and I hope you find new ways to implement Roleplay more clearly. I have a couple ideas if you would like to hear.

o7 CRA

• Sapphire

Wow, that was quick, I'm sure it will be missed, and I'm sure CRA will return

You did a great job with this clan mate so don't get bummed, I for one was close to join before we brought JBG back,

Your rp is great and the others should of followed my brief meeting with you and yuri was one of the best I have had in rp, shame I won't be getting my penthouse suite anymore

• Emerald

why I get no feedback ? :(

On a serious note. I wouldn't have seen this coming if I wasn't told so.

Sad to see it really. Was an amazing group at first for me, but it went downhill FAST.

Had great fun though ! :D

• Sapphire

o7

The few encounters I had with CRA were great, and also well rp'ed. Good luck with your future projects!

• Legend

Sorry to see you guys go but I understand the points you raised we always had problems in 501st when at Altar

o7

Well, I dont think disbanding was needed, but at least you realised it was going to shit.

Overall it was a very good clan, but IMO you did let it out of your hands.

cheers

• Sapphire

GG, one less problem. ;)

I will miss the CRA, o7.

• Emerald

Goodbye CRA :(

• Sapphire

new clan coming soon

• Emerald

GL in the future. Will miss the firefights we had with you :)

• Emerald

Jonesy - I'm really gutted you left, I didn't really know you to well before CRA and you have been an amazing member, you knew when to tell people to shut up because of comms and everything you said was always correct, I think you should continue with YouTube and grow to be a popular youtuber as I know you can do it. I always got a feeling when people called you 'JackFrags', you'd get annoyed about it that's why I never said it as you must get pissed off at it. I would like to continue playing with you as you have great leadership skills.

COMMS was the biggest problem for me mate, I don't mind having a laugh whilst running from place to place, but most people didn't know how to communicate at all within the firefight and so on.

Thanks for the mention though mate. Make a survivor group who just role-play and help other people out, rather than robbing people etc (no pussy though, if someone tries to rob us; we still fuck them up). That's what I'm looking for right now, just waiting for a good looking one to show up.

• Sapphire

new clan coming soon

This ^^^^

Let us have a break?

• Legend

thats sad man :/ o7

• Sapphire

new clan coming soon

This ^^^^

Let us have a break?

AHAHAHHAHAHA no!

• Emerald

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo