Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:40

Team Eagle CSGO

56zHjdl.jpg

So, after playing with a bunch of people from DayZRP, me and fuzzy (gold nova 3, gold nova 1) decided to make a team.

We are aiming to make a gold team, silver team ect.

This team would probably play in minor tournaments, but no ESEA xD.

We are taking anyone in from Silver 3 and above, at the moment we have team a and team b, but we can go to team Z if we must xD.

Please reply with your steam if you want to be added and invited into the group, make it easier for premades ect.

Some clips:

Fuzzy's "amazing" montage:

[video=youtube]

Few of my clips:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Roster:

Reed Team 1

Fuzzy Team 1

FranZ

FrozenCaveMan

Bryan

Gibby (out of DayZRP)

GiBz

Armadillo

Alan Woods

Astycc

KoNos Team 1?

DinoB? Team 1?

ScareCrow?

Thanks guys ;)!

• Legend

Reserved!

lwcgD3J.jpg

• Emerald

Nice clips Reedyy, might have to join :P

• Legend

Don't join it's shit.., cause I'm in :trolldance:

I'm up for it(Silver Elite).

Will contact Fuzzy in the future,just keep a spot for me(even a reserve if possible)...

• Sapphire

I was Gold Nova master, but I deranked because of innactivity. Maybe I could have a go.

Guest Fuzzy

Im livestreaming with Eagle ATM. Team A is playing!

We are on a short break now (5min)!

www.twitch.tv/fuzzyedits

I might do a giveaway at the end of the stream!

Guest Astycc

Guys, please don't kill me. But, I've never played CS:GO. I'm thinking of buying it but, I have no clue what to do. Anyone care to tell me?:D

Shoot people, its not too hard, just takes some getting used to with areas like pre-fire etc.

• Emerald

Guys, please don't kill me. But, I've never played CS:GO. I'm thinking of buying it but, I have no clue what to do. Anyone care to tell me?:D

Shoot people, its not too hard, just takes some getting used to with areas like pre-fire etc.

Well, I'll give it a shot. But which one should I buy? The cheapest one or the one that's 16 or 17 pounds?

(I don't want the overly priced one).

Guest Astycc

Well, I'll give it a shot. But which one should I buy? The cheapest one or the one that's 16 or 17 pounds?

Whattt? It's only 11.99 on Steam or 7.49 on G2A...

Counter strike Global Offensive buddy. :)!

Just shoot, but dont move while shooting, use tactics and listen to teammates, make sure to call where you died aswell

Guest Astycc

Just shoot, but dont move while shooting, use tactics and listen to teammates, make sure to call where you died aswell

I don't have to do the last bit, it never happens to me :troll:

I don't have to do the last bit, it never happens to me :troll:

Fuzzy dies but doesn't call, he just starts ranting dark magic at the poor killer :(!

• Emerald

Ah, I was looking in the wrong place!

And yeah, will do! No doubt it will take me a while to get used to. It looks rather addictive though!

• Emerald

Ah, I was looking in the wrong place!

And yeah, will do! No doubt it will take me a while to get used to. It looks rather addictive though!

takes awhile but im finally geting used to the weapons and recoil etc. only thing is im not to fast firing with pistols need to work on that.