Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:15

PictureThat | Mobile Application Design

GingerHippo

• MVP

After the feedback on my 're-design' and others saying I should come up with my own application and everything and make a design for it.

Well, after around 2 hours of thinking and work, here's my final design of "PictureThat"

dGRXhv9.png

yJhsh6g.png

4FXMSyq.png

• MVP

All feedback is appreciated

Should I try and make this app or not?

• Community Manager

Android mate, android :)

• MVP

Android mate, android :)

Well, I've got a guide on how to make Android apps and I could maybe make a beta on this for you to try! :D

• Emerald

These app designs are simply amazing.

The amount of detail I've seen and changes would make the apps popularity boom, let alone change the app as a whole. Have you ever sent in these designs to the Developers of these apps to get their opinions on them?

• MVP

The amount of detail I've seen and changes would make the apps popularity boom, let alone change the app as a whole. Have you ever sent in these designs to the Developers of these apps to get their opinions on them?

Thankyou for the feedback, this one is my own application idea though. Something like Instagram but called PictureThat. Thanks for the feedback on the detail aswell.

I've never sent any of the re-designs to any of the developers though as in my opinion, I'm not good enough for the market. Might in the future though, which other applications should I re-design and send to the developers?

• Emerald

Thankyou for the feedback, this one is my own application idea though. Something like Instagram but called PictureThat. Thanks for the feedback on the detail aswell.

I've never sent any of the re-designs to any of the developers though as in my opinion, I'm not good enough for the market. Might in the future though, which other applications should I re-design and send to the developers?

I really liked the repurposed Whatsapp, but other mainstream popular apps will probably do great.

Things like Instagram, youtube, snapchat, pretty much the most popular apps could use a new design that could come straight from you!

Well done.

• Sapphire

This looks lovely.

It's clean and simple, the best sort of design for apps.

• MVP

I really liked the repurposed Whatsapp, but other mainstream popular apps will probably do great.

Things like Instagram, youtube, snapchat, pretty much the most popular apps could use a new design that could come straight from you!

Well done.

I'll give some a go over the weekend and upload them on the forums for people to see. Then, if they are good enough. I'll send them over to their departments.

The design looks great!

IMO, If you know how to make an app....give it a try with this one :D

Thankyou and I'm wanting to learn. Got a few guides on it so maybe.

This looks lovely.

It's clean and simple, the best sort of design for apps.

Clean and simple is my middle name! :D Thankyou.