Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 01:35

Stary firefight

Guest Phalix

West of Stary was firefight between two groups, USKF and some other group, there were two UKSF and a lot more other group. I meet up with two other random people, and we sit near the firefight. Me, roleplaying as the combat medic my character is, decides to go and be like "hey, if you need help, we're at these rocks, we can medically help you, etc." one of them get shot, they run to us, I start healing, and a third group of people come from behind us and kill all 5 of us.

Two morals here, One- don't aid people who are clearly outnumbered/do stupid things like that

Two- CHECK YOUR FIRE. The soldiers were passed out and we are giving them medical attention- sign of firefight over.

edit:wasn't uskf, was exiles

I don't mind, it was alright, I understand. But one of the other civies I was with was like "who's the group of people behind us" and I'm like "keep an eye on"

we got rekt.

• MVP

-snippet snip-

• Sapphire

What SDS guy tried to rob me, he ended up getting killed by my SKS?

SDS 4 Lyfe

What SDS guy tried to rob me, he ended up getting killed by my SKS?

SDS 4 Lyfe

Might have been me, but that fucking lake is OP man, cant see for shit in there, after you killed me, they couldnt find you, but when you killed that zombie, we found you :D

There was no need for that spam, regardless of the situation.

sorry

Yeah, should have seen that coming, but you know, a man gotta celebrate.