Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:37

Massive unvisible Zombie attack in Myshkino!

What the hell!

We just loged in and were attacked by many invisible Z. No idea what this was, but they allmost killed us. It feels like they are under the ground or invisible. I sprayed 120 rounds, but couldn´t hit anything...

We managed to escape, but they chased us for a unnormal time.

Maybe bug, or some kind of new cheater, we don´t know.

Just be carefull!

[uPDATE]

Also in other places there are invisible Z.

But the biggest problem is, that currently there is no loot at all. We checked different areas and there is nothing. So it seems, the server needs a restart or everything is broken at the moment.

Hopefully they will fix it soon, because I was looking forward for a nice gaming evening.

Ok Update.

Also in other places there are invisible Z.

But the biggest problem is, that currently there is no loot at all. We checked different areas and there is nothing. So it seems, the server needs a restart or everything is broken at the moment.

Hopefully they will fix it soon, because I was looking forward for a nice gaming evening.

• MVP

Is anyone else having this issue?

It not it sounds like an issue in your end. I would suggest redownloaded the mod if that's the case

Guest Rhinjavar

I can confirm the same problem. I just logged in and failed to find any items in a few different houses. I was also attacked twice by "invisible" zombies - I could hear them and I took damage, but I could not see them.

I logged on not long ago inside the military base south west of Kabanino, All the doors were shut so I was pretty sure there will be loot yet I found nothing, I searched through the barracks until I heard zombie aggro that would be on me as they sounded very close. I took out my hatched the stood in a open area so I can easily spot them. I spent a while trying to locate them and then began to hear some sort of hit as if you punch or shoot a wall. I decided to log out for a while as I thought my DayZ was playing up. I logged back on around 10 minutes later to find no loot still and no zombies. I decided I will just run back to Myshkino and log out, On my way back I checked several buildings and saw no zombies or loot.

I will go back on next restart as it could have just been something wrong this restart.

So, relog doesn´t change it. We are playing the Standalone version, not the mod, or did you mean that?

We checked the area up to Lopatino, same situation here. Will check it in 15 min again, maybe some of you can confirm this or not.

In addition, the game was very laggy and also we had some big FPS problems.

I WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU PEOPLE.

Bug is caused by DayZ. Loot and Zombies are invisible. It will stay like this probably for max 24h. Nothing to worry about. I suggest patience, and being careful if you log in.

Just wait.

It is certainly caused by a quick patch, which wasn't probably even seen. It is not the first time, it happend.

• MVP

So, relog doesn´t change it. We are playing the Standalone version, not the mod, or did you mean that?

We checked the area up to Lopatino, same situation here. Will check it in 15 min again, maybe some of you can confirm this or not.

In addition, the game was very laggy and also we had some big FPS problems.

Yeah my mistake sorry, so used to typing mod xD

• Emerald

I'm in Mysh too and it seems fine here also.