Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:08

CB 2321 "The Eden" V2 [WIP]

Alright, thanks for the feedback guys.

unfortunantly Neom had to back out of the project because of IRL issues so Apfelsator i are going to be completely redoing this place, so stay tuned.

"The location is just a little bit south of berezino, right on the coast(where the bridge over the little pond is), as berezino wasn't overrun immediately according to the official DayZRP lore.

Apfelsator and my basic idea was that it was an old military depot/repair yard and that the military turned it into a smaller refugee and helicopter supply base which then got finally overrun when the infection hit berezino(so the walls/fences are partly broken)."

"CB 2321 "The Eden" all of the people called it, this little military base would be the base of our operations for the years to come during this shit show....or so we thought.

This little base was meant to be the last resort if the Chernarus army could not fight the infection, it stored two high tech helicopters and a BMP tank. We lost contact with the rest of the army two weeks after we were stationed there. the rest of the army that remained on the island quarantined the hell hole not letting anyone in or out, so it was up to us to help ourselves and the people of our home. I guess you could say this place really became The Eden to everyone, we'd take in sick and hurt give them a warm bed,some food and supplies then send them on their way. We were doing ok until the people took it upon themselves to create groups of "Bandits" and "Heroes" all wanting to claim the spoils of this base. The remaining of the company decided it would be best to blow up the helicopters and BMP so no one else could use it to hurt people. I'm writing this in my journal for anyone who comes across it to see, we tried helping but we didn't do a good enough job i guess"

62f9e4918a70f8019c428a8cdb0bfacb.png

89d464b9a1860c2084a7f6245704cfe7.png

d8e46873eb41f2c88764bc28b426417a.png

4cc9ca17d5c2289f30a736dca6158497.png

d603846d08539ff3d2f131c9c9ee8200.png

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

It looks okay. I suggest that the other barracks are used. The ones that are kinda of like a semi-circle shape. They look much better and don't spawn loot. Yes, the admins can just remove its loot spawn but it's more work for them. Although those barracks look different to the loot spawning ones. Other than that I think it's been decently put together and is a nice idea. A backstory would help us all out a lot and perhaps even a video tour?

It looks okay. I suggest that the other barracks are used. The ones that are kinda of like a semi-circle shape. They look much better and don't spawn loot. Yes, the admins can just remove its loot spawn but it's more work for them. Although those barracks look different to the loot spawning ones. Other than that I think it's been decently put together and is a nice idea. A backstory would help us all out a lot and perhaps even a video tour?

Will do in a bit, id like some more feedback first.

• Emerald

Also, the name! It could get very confusing and hard to remember. However, a nickname may develop for the settlement. And sure your backstory will connect with it. One last thing, you see in the middle, where the little trolley thing is, perhaps an area with some carpet things to sit on and a camp fire would be a nice idea. Similar to what Altar had.

Also, the name! It could get very confusing and hard to remember. However, a nickname may develop for the settlement. And sure your backstory will connect with it. One last thing, you see in the middle, where the little trolley thing is, perhaps an area with some carpet things to sit on and a camp fire would be a nice idea. Similar to what Altar had.

there is one, if you look closely there is a campfire and some carpets in the middle

• Emerald

there is one, if you look closely there is a campfire and some carpets in the middle

So there is, my apologies. Well I'm gonna let some others give feedback with this. Best of luck, Ace. Hope things go well with this!

So there is, my apologies. Well I'm gonna let some others give feedback with this. Best of luck, Ace. Hope things go well with this!

Thanks a bunch man!

Writing a backstory now, will get a video tour in soon.

• Emerald

I'd say make the fences more squared off and straight. Also positioning the building's and tents lined up together. I don't think the crashed heli's in the hanger make a lot I'd say move them outside. Also you should put a hell pad in somewhere because there's no place for the heli's to take off from. Like other people said a backstory would be cool maybe have it like a helicopter resupply sight or something along those lines! Other then that it looks good! Can't wait to see it updated!

I'd say make the fences more squared off and straight. Also positioning the building's and tents lined up together. I don't think the crashed heli's in the hanger make a lot I'd say move them outside. Also you should put a hell pad in somewhere because there's no place for the heli's to take off from. Like other people said a backstory would be cool maybe have it like a helicopter resupply sight or something along those lines! Other then that it looks good! Can't wait to see it updated!

Thanks a lot man, almost done with the backstory will try and get a video tour after that!

• Emerald

Thanks a lot man, almost done with the backstory will try and get a video tour after that!

Welcome! And can't wait to read the backstory and see the video!

Back story is complete!

Video Tour is uploading now!

Video tour uploaded!

It's a good idea but there our a few things that a wrong with it, one the hanger it makes no sense to be there and just pop up out if nowhere in a place that people always run past,

2 you have skyrim mountin right next to it, you will get wiped out in a attack.

3 it look very boring it needs a lot more detail

If you would like any help please feel free to give me a shout I will be more then happy to help build with you and help with the details

But all and all the location would be perfect if not for the mountain

• Sapphire

You need to really beef up the perimeter walls for that place to be a "military base" like get the triple stack H barriers and put barb wire on top of them... get some tall light posts... Military bases are well lit. Add some burn barrels around the camp, make the buildings more stream lined. Put in parking areas, either outside or inside... Preferably outside so vehicle issues remain outside the camp. Lose the large aircraft hangar in the back, looks completely out of place and has no functionality.

• Emerald

If this is supposed to be an actual military base then it needs to be more organized, i.e. straight walls in a rectangular shape and well placed buildings. If it is a survivor camp then they probably wouldn't be able to build those concrete walls. You should choose between

1) professionally built military base

2) amateur survivor camp

Right now it's a combination of both and it just looks ridiculous.

Amazing place,just remove the hangar... Doesn't really make sense on the hill...

Great job!

• Emerald

its a military base. yet your using thin sheet metal walls ?

We're in the middle of an apocalypse. I wouldn't expect a base to have huge concrete walls. If anything, thin walls makes a lot more sense, shows the owners of the clan have done the best they can to build and maintain the base, giving that survivory feel to it. From the backstory, seems like this place has been here a while as well. This then further explains the means of having thin walls.