Server time: 2017-11-19, 02:46

Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnygt7

A radio message to everyone in the wasteland.

Guest johnygt7

"Makes his way to Green mountain...*Radio Transmission Inbound*Howdy partners! My name is John "Job" Bazarov.And iam here to give you some news.

We all know that Gas station with the lil settlement nearby.

Where all the firefights happen.

From now on, the Gas station north of Kabanino will have a new name!

"John "Job's" Gas and repairs."

The survivors will be required to pay some food/water/ medical supplies in exchange of gas.

If the survivor cannot afford the gas or he is out of supplies, he then, can refuel his car/helicopter/airplane for free!Not only that, but he will get food,water or anything he needs.

This specific Gas station has been chosen by John "job" to help the people in the area!Not only the ones that need gas, but i also aim to protect and help the stupid people which chose to kill each other on that specific spot.With that being said,firefights are not allowed anymore near the gas station.Anyone who disobeys the rules will be punished!No, he won't be robbed or killed.But he will experience something that he/she cannot imagine.Something worse than death.

He/She will learn everything about BRIAN by Othuyeg.If ofcourse Othuyeg is up for that.

Also, the place known as Proud lake has been renamed.The new name is

Johntopia Lake.Robberies and executions will not be tolerated there.Anyone who disobeys the rules will regret it.

ALSO!!!The Black hat militia that kidnapped me and took me to Altar and made me play the Emotion games with, will regret it.Except if he gives me a new cowboy hat.

Thanks for paying attention at the radio transmission Message.

John "Job" the omniponent out.

*End Transmission*

//Sure a few people may have something to say about this ;)

Guest BoxingDelta26

//Don't think UKSF or CRA will be too happy about this ;)

//Don't think UKSF or CRA will be too happy about this ;)

//And now he should be scared ehh?

Guest johnygt7

Makes his way to Green mountain...again...*Radio Transmission Inbound*Howdy partners!

His Highness heard from several people around chernarus that CRA will not support my idea.However i disagree with you!CRA loves me as a person.I helped em out in the past.A good example would be their guy at proud 2 days ago.He needed Painkillers and i spared mine.Therefore Cowboy John "Job" The Omnipotent hereby state that the new rules will apply!

*static* *Static*

Once again, this was John "job" the omniponent...

*End Transmission*

Good luck with that as much as i like the idea that settlement/gas station or whatever is already occupied by CRA and their toffee topped allies the UKSF :P

//Wait wait wait wait wait.... B-17 helping people?

I smell a trap...

Guest Pandi

// When I saw this, my thoughts:

47321-hell-no-chris-tucker-gif-zUJk.gif

I don't think CRA & UKSF will be too happy either! :P

Guest johnygt7

Wait wait wait wait wait.... B-17 helping people?

I smell a trap...

// No, this is my other character.The one that i mostly play.Used to be in BoS with this.John job is a great person and is always helping others.No matter who they are.But he is also a bit "out" of it.

Guest Shadow

//Goodluck but I don't think its gonna happen buddy. No just because of CRA or whoever but there is too much traffic up their, your going to be overwhelmed with controlling it.

//Be nice pandi.....Comn Peace in your motherland.. It will be good for the locals! Get cheranarus back to a stable state and a economical powerhouse!

// No, this is my other character.The one that i mostly play.Used to be in BoS with this.John job is a great person and is always helping others.No matter who they are.But he is also a bit "out" of it.

Sorry! Did not know, Then its a great little idea, reminds me of what voodoo wanted to plan with a idea he told me a while back.

Guest BoxingDelta26

Haha Pandi, that image made me laugh

// maybe john job can rent it out from us? Haha

Guest BoxingDelta26

// maybe john job can rent it out from us? Haha

//Could be an option maybe

*Ivan broadcasts another open radio broadcast to chernarus*

hahahahaha, did you hear that folks?

Someone thinking they can control the gas stations around these lands.

They should be free for everyone, i for one will be taking anything i want from that gas station seeing as it is free territory, Good luck trying to "Control" it mr cowboy.

*the radio transmission ends*

Guest johnygt7

They should be free for everyone, i for one will be taking anything i want from that gas station seeing as it is free territory, Good luck trying to "Control" it mr cowboy.

*radio transmission inbound*

Greetings and salutations.. again.

Everything should indeed be free.The things you will give in exchange for gas will be used to help other people.If you however decide to come inside the gas station by force, you will be punished, as stated.

John "job" the omniponent out

*Transmission Ends*

*radio transmission inbound*

Greetings and salutations.. again.

Everything should indeed be free.The things you will give in exchange for gas will be used to help other people.If you however decide to come inside the gas station by force, you will be punished, as stated.

John "job" the omniponent out

*Transmission Ends*

*John's radio cracks to life*

I will be punished by who, you?

I'm sure CRA wouldnt like a foreigner controlling that gas station and the other clans wouldn't be happy with you trying to control a gas station either.

*Your radio goes silent*

Guest Pandi

*Dima and his men are sitting round the camp fire at the back of the Kabinino Gas Station.*

*They are all having a laugh and cleaning their guns, when all of a sudden, we hear a loud voice come through all of our radios.*

*Everything goes silent as we all listen to this radio broadcast.*

*Howdy partners! My name is John "Job" Bazarov.And iam here to give you some news.

We all know that Gas station with the lil settlement nearby.

Where all the firefights happen.

The survivors will be required to pay some food/water/ medical supplies in exchange of gas.

If the survivor cannot afford the gas or he is out of supplies, he then, can refuel his car/helicopter/airplane for free!Not only that, but he will get food,water or anything he needs.

This specific Gas station has been chosen by John "job" to help the people in the area!Not only the ones that need gas, but i also aim to protect and help the stupid people which chose to kill each other on that specific spot.With that being said,firefights are not allowed anymore near the gas station.Anyone who disobeys the rules will be punished!No, he won't be robbed or killed.But he will experience something that he/she cannot imagine.Something worse than death.

He/She will learn everything about BRIAN by Othuyeg.If ofcourse Othuyeg is up for that.

Also, the place known as Proud lake has been renamed.The new name is

Johntopia Lake.Robberies and executions will not be tolerated there.Anyone who disobeys the rules will regret it.

ALSO!!!The Black hat militia that kidnapped me and took me to Altar and made me play the Emotion games with, will regret it.Except if he gives me a new cowboy hat.

Thanks for paying attention at the radio transmission Message.

John "Job" the omniponent out.*

*Dima looks at everyone and bursts out in to laughter.*

"We are the proud owners of this camp! Therefore we will not stand for anyone to storm in to this camp without having our permission! We have worked hard making this place something that we can all call home."

*Varlaam turns to Dima with an idea.*

"Dima, brother, I have an idea... What if we let him borrow this camp for something in return? As nothing comes free, we could charge this man supplies."

*Dima seemed to like the idea.*

"That seems like a good idea Varlaam, although we don't know much about him, we will find him and discuss this."

*Dima stands up and goes upstairs in to his bedroom.*

Guest johnygt7

"""Another Radio transmission is inbound """

Howdy partners!Alot of people deslike the idea.They don't want to pay their supplies for gas.And i respect that.

As of now, the rule for gas exchange proccess will be this:

The gas is now free, and a tent will be set up inside the settlement for everyone that wants to donate supplies for other people.

The rule will be as stated until further notice.

John "Job's" Gas and repairs will be open soon.I'll most likely be there tonight, to start helping everyone i can.I'd love to go there right now, but unfortunately i can't.I need to find the rabbit that stole my cowboy hat.

This is the last Transmission you hear from me at this point.

When you hear from me again, i'll most likely be infront of YOU!

Hatless Cowboy John "Job" the omniponent out!

*Radio static*

Guest johnygt7

//right... okay... hmm... I don't even.

// No!You teach intruders about Brian.

//seems like CRA have a squatter to deal with :troll:

I hope you know it's the sds headquarter you are talking about and somalians do NOT like trespassers..

Guest johnygt7

Grabs his radio while sitting on proud lake...

Radio transmission inbound

Howdy partners.Please pay attention to this radio broadcast.Im very happy to announce that the past few days crimes against Johntopia lake

(Former Proud lake) have been significantly decreased.However there are some people that still disobey my rules.Two of the outlaw members 3 days ago came in the camp and started telling people how much they like to rob, and torture others.I myshelf initiated on both of them while i had two friends backing me up.One of them tried to play it smart and tried to run away.He died.The other one was taken hostage about 700 meters away from the camp.We would set him free but another outlaw showed up.We disarmed him succesfully.We then, decided to execute them and on that moment we got jumped!About 3 or 4 more heavily armed men, holding LMGS opened fire on us.I got injured.At that point we killed the hostages.After a while we managed to kill the outlaws that opened fire on us with while we had no Casualtie at all.

I would like to give The Outlaws one more chance in the camp so please if you see them pass the message.But outlaws!Know this...if you cause any trouble by robbing, harming or killing anyone around the lake...I WILL END YOU!

Now...One more thing survivors.The council is now wanted DEAD or Alive by John "job".For crimes against Johntopia lake and chernarus.If you manage to bring me one alive, or his/her head you will be rewarded!I would also like to say well done, to whoever helped us fight them the other day, when they attacked proud with their strykers.

That's all by me chaps!Stay safe!

Cowboy king John "job" the omniponent out!

Radio goes silent...! *Static* *Static*

Sign in to follow this