Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:23
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
skyeranger

Want to say Hello

skyeranger    0

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to make my introduction. My Name is Markus, I am an 32 year old roleplayer and Star Wars nerd from Freiburg in southern Germany. I hope we will have a lot of fun together and some nice roleplay in this Zombie infested hellhole that is DayZ ^^

Mush    2

Welcome, young padawan, strong with you, the force is.

Welcome to DayZRP!

Glenn    10

Welcome, join the empire and you will be blessed with lots of power!

May the empire rule the galaxy!

Stagsview    625

Welcome to the community mate! German eh? We need more german Rpers in my opinion in the server speaking in game... I do that with the few people here who speak Spanish.

So what type of character are you planning to use here? Any chance for some details or you will that be to much of a spoiler?

If you have any questions about the community, rules or juet general RP tips. Do not be scared in Pming me, I am a friendly Stagg and I try to help around in my free time. I will edit in some guides in this post once I am home.

Anyway best of luck with your application! Take care.

Valkerion    0

Hello Markus I am Valkerion.

by the sounds of it whitelisting should be a breeze for you so i hope to see you in game soon :)

And oooooh star wars nerd ey? are you the kind of star wars nerd that gets annoyed over the word "Mediclorian"?

Bryan    0

Another German? I just said hello to one!

Welcome man, I wish you good luck with your withelist!

Falls du ne frage hast, schick mir ne Nachricht!

(For the non Germans: if you have any questions, pm me)

Daexarayan    0

Welcome to the community, I like your Mandalorian avatar symbol. I hope that you find your stay here enjoyable.

And may the Schwartz be with you.

skyeranger    0

Thanks to everybody for the nice welcome.

So what type of character are you planning to use here? Any chance for some details or you will that be to much of a spoiler?

Nikolai Petrov - some white collar worker from a tuna can factory who lost his girlfriend in the zombie outbreak and is now searching for her all over the country.

by the sounds of it whitelisting should be a breeze for you so i hope to see you in game soon Smile

And oooooh star wars nerd ey? are you the kind of star wars nerd that gets annoyed over the word "Mediclorian"?

No Whitelist for me, I play the DayZ standalone via Steam, I filled out the form for the whitelist and after that i read in the forum that for the standaloneserver you don't need it (for now), but I saved it to file and if needed it wll be there ^^

And what are mediclorians, I don't recognize this word *denialmode=1"

Falls du ne frage hast, schick mir ne Nachricht!

Danke, Ich komm darauf zurück.

Voodoo    488

Welcome to the community

Good luck with the whitelist and if you have any questions id be happy to help just PM me