Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  

North American Players

Where are you guys?!?!?!?! YOU ARE NEVER ON! :(

Love me pls

PCJames    202

I see no reason for this thread

Just wondering how many people from NA play because it seems when EU is off there is much less NA people

Khardia    0

Yes, we have less US players playing on the servers than we have EU players. Remember: it's a server based in Sweden and that scares some potential US players (ping issues).

Although, I feel like we have a decent amount of players playing, even on US timezones!

Funny, I'm North American but during the times of the Outpost people thought I was EU because well, I was up really late at night.

Try 3-4 hours from now on weekends, because that's kind of the middle of the day for us.

I think the NA populations is a bit low on DayZRP as well, others might reject though.

Bigkahunaz    0

I'm American and I'm on quite often (not recently bc of pc issues). My ping normally isn't to bad either

Buck99    0

I would get on more but ive got school and other stuff but Murica

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I am on most of the time calm down!

Roofcake    8

Where are you guys?!?!?!?! YOU ARE NEVER ON! :(

Love me pls

I'm always on.....

That's why it is in the Off-Topic thread.

New England master race here. The best part of living here is I get a decent connection to all the servers in America, and all of them in Europe. Oh, and the man-eating moose.

Sin    127

Part of the problem is the "Oh, there's no one on. I'll go do something else" phenomena. This will sound stupid, but the more people who log on, the more people will log on. So log on!

I'm around whenever I get the chance. Stole some poor guy's motorcycle last night after he was nice enough to blood bag me. And really, how often do you get a chance to legit kill an admin? COME GET ME!

Slute    1

And really, how often do you get a chance to legit kill an admin? COME GET ME!

Does Legit classify killing Council? Cause then i have like 6 :P

kody311    3

Part of the problem is the "Oh, there's no one on. I'll go do something else" phenomena. This will sound stupid, but the more people who log on, the more people will log on. So log on!

I'm around whenever I get the chance. Stole some poor guy's motorcycle last night after he was nice enough to blood bag me. And really, how often do you get a chance to legit kill an admin? COME GET ME!

Challenge accepted!

SweetJoe    388

>=-D really Sin. Admitting to being a bandit and playing during watcher play time. ill have to keep my eye out for you mister.

I would be on pretty much all day but ive got school from 7 to 3 EST, ill make sure to log on everytime i can so we can get a larger population going

Guest Jackalow   
Guest Jackalow

i also see no reason for this thread.

Its in off topic...if you have nothing constructive on how we can get the servers populated for NA time then please don't post, its unnecessary. If you don't think it is supposed to be here then don't post on it please.

IAmJackBandit    77

im on all the time and i live in michigan

Hey I am also in MI...Flint to be exact so don't try to find me its dangerous here!

Its in off topic...if you have nothing constructive on how we can get the servers populated for NA time then please don't post, its unnecessary. If you don't think it is supposed to be here then don't post on it please.

Also ^^^

Sin    127

>=-D really Sin. Admitting to being a bandit and playing during watcher play time. ill have to keep my eye out for you mister.

I have several characters I play. Last night I was feeling like being a little bad. I still wound up doing nice things for half the people I met. I'm a terrible bandit.