Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:38

Sign in to follow this  
Tamaster92

The fall of Mika Saitõ - NEW ENTRY UP NOW

Tamaster92    14

This is the new chapter in Mika's life, the people here in Chernarus have broken her and it will be much darker in tone than before. Expect it to get serious. Original post follows

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This will be the RP thread for my female alt - Mika Saito. She is of Japanese descent but lived in the UK for half her life and Shibuya for the other half. She was on a plane back to Japan from the UK when the virus hit and the plane was grounded at the nearest airfield - Chernarus. She is a almost 100% friendly person, very innocent to start with and such. I hope you enjoy as it will be odd to write.

The first day

I woke up today in a woods! the fire I had built still hot, but having gone out long ago. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it's been days since I last bathed but thankfully I found a little pond full of clean water I can clean at. Ill go clean up and then go looking for supplies.

I searched the little town nearby after I cleaned up. I wanted to find some new clothes but no luck, did find some food and drink though, even a creme cake! All this running around means I can eat junk like that and still stay nice and fit. I heard rumours these past days about a small camp somewhere west at a lake named Prud. I think i'll head there.

Arrived at Prud a couple of hours after I wrote that, it's... Less a lake and more a pond. There were so many people there to, it reminded me of back in Shibuya, so busy and bustling. There was a man playing guitar and singing which brought a tear to my eye, been so long since I heard anything so beautiful. Talking of which I met a woman named Briana, she seemed troubled but we sat and chatted and had some fun together, ended up falling in the pond which was freezing! Gave me a nice view though. It's funny, I kept catching glimpses of all the men eyeing me up but all I could watch was her, there was something.. Entrancing about her. She didn't seem to mind my touch either and it was nice to hug someone. It's been a long time.

彼女は美しかった。ただし、そのハード。私は..私は私の中でこれらの感情を理解カントカント。私は彼女が好きですが、女の子をシーズ

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Great read Tamaster! Keep up the good read.

Tamaster92    14

Great read Tamaster! Keep up the good read.

Well you made for a great first day so <3

Sir Doctor    3

Nice start! Looking forward to more <3

Tamaster92    14

Nice start! Looking forward to more <3

Thank you very much! I'm hoping for some more interesting RP than just rob, kill, tense I get in BHM.

Tamaster92    14

The Second Day

I visited Prud again today. After finding some food I found myself drawn back there. I had to see her again. Sadly there was no one there when I arrived, literally, no one. So I sat by the fire and thought for a while.

I thought about the crash... About the flames and the corpses. I thought about my parents left in Shibuya. I thought about my childhood home, the koi ponds and my friends. Japan is a isolated country though, last I heard they were quarantined. Hopefully everyone is safe, everything is normal, everything is... Ok. It's the only thing that keeps me going, especially when I remember the crash.

I sat there sobbing softly for about ten minutes as the weight of the world washed over me, then I heard it. So loud, so menacing. The sound of a helicopter. I recognised it from back when I was in London, I looked up and watched in awe, and a little worry, as a small black heli touched down outside Prud.

There was a man piloting it named William and he said he had seen my alone by the fire and wanted to know if I could use any help. How kind of him, I got a lift around in his helicopter for a short while. We found a downed military heli with some equipment that was useful and we saw a military heli flying around too. At first I was feeling really ill and scared about flying again but Will said I would be safe and we were. We flew back to Prud and touched down just as the other military helicopter did to.

Do you know who was in it? Briana! I couldn't believe it. I gave her a big hug and we stayed at Prud for the rest of the day. We chatted a bit and I met some of her friends. A man named Phil who was a member of DUTY - I need to visit their camo tomorrow - and a man named Marcus who was part of BHM, the same as Will apparently. BHM seem like nice enough guys but they are heavily armed, I don't trust them. We ended up swimming again, flirting a lot too.

まだとても混乱イム。これを理解するために、その一生懸命。ブリアナはとてもきれいで、私は彼女の近くに...衝動を感じる。

She introduced me to her friend named Jessica to. She is stunning. I felt so jealous. I don't know why but I felt so out of place, they were friends and talked and joked and I just sat there, burning red and green. Jessica seemed nice enough but I don't know, something seemed off to me. Eventually I couldn't stand it anymore and made up an excuse to leave. Briana gave me a nice hug before I left though. I can still feel it.

I didn't really know where to go so I decided to just wander around and see what I could find. Amazingly I found another downed heli in the middle of a forest. I found some weapons including a scoped rifle of some sort which I grabbed, seems like it might come in useful sometime. After that I saw a castle in the distance but it was getting late so I headed back to Prud. When I arrived I saw bodies... I heard bullets... I ran away from there as fast as I could, I ran towards where I heard DUTY's camp was until I hurt.

So that's where I am now, curled up in a ball in a forest nearby, I can't unsee those people. Why would someone kill them like that? There are few enough of us as it is.

私は彼女が、今日きれいだったことをブリアナに語った。日本語で。彼女はもちろん理解していなかったが、私は何かを言ってのより良いと感じました。私は多分、明日、私はこのことについて彼女に話をするために彼女を少し教えて

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I give this read. 10 psi's out of 10 would bang.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I feel like I'm reading the script from one of those weird dating simulators.

Great read Ta! Maybe Siorre could get some flirts on :troll:

Tamaster92    14

Thank you for the positive comments so far. Had a bit of a crazy day today so will write it up later, gunna be a long one

Tamaster92    14

The Third Day

Today was a long, strange day. It all started when I woke up in the dirt at the airfield. I remembered I wanted to visit the DUTY camp but there was no one there so I wandered around the airfield for a little bit. I imagine it must have been quite the sight back in its day, no heathrow but busy enough I'm sure. Anyway I ended up finding a plane. Yeah a plane. It worked and had half a tank of fuel so I figured why not fly it around a little. It was just a beginner aircraft so it wasn't too difficult but I was shaking the entire time. Anytime something beeped or shook the crash kept coming back to me and making me mess up.

After a little bit William contacted me over radio and I offered to meet him at the other airfield, he could fly this thing much, much better than me. I was hoping maybe we could find Briana and fly home, away from this place. So I landed and went looking for some cans to refuel the plane. I didn't find anything though and as I was running back to it I saw a man run out of a building and jump in the plane! I lost my mind, I ran at him, crying and screaming to stop but he wouldn't. He pulled up sharply and stalled the thing, crashing into the floor and damaging it badly.

I think that was the first time I have ever wanted to kill a man. I wanted so badly to just shoot him as he ran towards me for help. I aimed at him and I almost did but I just couldn't. I couldn't kill him.

私はとても弱いです。私は強いが、私はちょうど傾ける取得する必要があります。私はいくつかの愚かな理由で別の人を殺す傾ける。

Anyway I helped him kill some zombies and we talked for a while. He mentioned the plane was beeping so I ran to check it and found it still worked. Beat up, but worked. I sat the pilot seat as he ran to find a weapon in the nearby buildings and I made a tough decision. I took off without him. I saw him watching me as I left the ground and I almost turned around, but no. He tried to leave me and steal the plane all for himself so he doesn't deserve it.

Anyway I flew down the Elektro and somehow managed to get the thing on the ground without it exploding and met Will. We chatted and fuelled the plane before flying back to the airfield where I found the thing. Will thought maybe we could repair it there. We couldn't, but we did find Briana in what I learnt was a barracks building. She found a scoped rifle like me but a different model. We fuelled the plane up again (it eats fuel) and met a couple of BHM members Will and radioed before setting off again. I talked with Briana in the plane. I felt so at ease with her here again, it's like... It's like everything will be ok when she is around.

We flew around for a while, just sort of enjoying the view, finding a few interesting things. We found a helicopter which Will checked and said was broken so we went for parts. It didn't take too long until we could fix it up and we soon on our way. I sat next to Briana and we held hands. I couldn't believe it.. My mind was racing and I wanted to do things... Then one the guys pointed it out and I quickly stopped and was silent for the rest of the journey. Why did they have to ruin it those assholes.

We found a few more downed helicopters with a bit of weaponry, got myself a new gun. It seems to fire faster than my old one and I like the sight better so. Briana got a cool pistol too. We decided to get dropped off at Prud and see who was there, well guess who? Jessica.

I was upset at first, I enjoyed being alone with Briana but... How do I say this. Jessica was.. Different today. She seemed, I don't know a bit kinder to me. Less enclosed. She really told this guy off who kept bothering us, it was pretty funny. (I had a go at him too)

彼女は私があまりにもきれいな目をしたと述べた。私は彼女が言ったことを彼女に尋ねたので、混乱していたが、彼女はそれが問題ではありませんでしたつぶやい。彼女も私を好きでしょうか?私はそれについて感じる方法がわからない。彼女は非常にきれいです...

We chatted and discussed my home and their plans. We spoke to Phil from DUTY again and a couple of other people but mostly stayed to ourselves. It was nice, I finally felt... Right. Like I belonged somewhere. Then they moved closer to each other and rested in each other. I saw them and it made me feel sick. It made me want to cry and run and just give up but I couldn't. I said I needed a nap and ran away. So that's where I am now. Just outside the camp, sitting here writing my diary.

I just hope tomorrow is better.

ブリアナ今日も私に注意を与えた。我々は、プライベートで長い会話をしました。彼女は私がセクシーできれいだったし、私のために多くのことを感じたと思った私に言った。彼女は彼女が世話が、彼女は怖がって、混乱していると述べた。私は私が前に別の女の子のために感情を持っていたことがない、私は私がに混乱していた彼女に言ったことがある方法を知っている。彼女は妻を述べた。私は彼女のためにそんなに悪い感じ、私はそれが誰かを失うどのようなものになるか想像できない 誰がそんなに気に。彼女は私の頭を撫で、彼女はそれが容易ではありません申し訳ありませんが、彼女は私を好きか、私の耳にささやいた。それから彼女は一枚の紙に何かを書いて、私にそれを手渡した. 彼女は私が彼女を失った場合、私はすべての希望を失ったりした場合にのみ、それを開くために私に言った。私は彼女が周りにいた場合、私は希望を失わないだろう彼女に言った。私は後で逃げたとき、彼女は私が起毛前にそれを開くために私に言ったが、私はしませんでした。

私はそれが安全で、最後の手段として残しておきたい。しかも、それは言うかもしれないものの恐怖です。

---- Apologies for the long one, but a LOT happened. ----

Aj1080pGamer    0

Love it so far tamaster keep it up and glad I could be part of that story with my Mentaly Disabled Soldier of mine, Sorry about him he was hit in the Head with a butt of a gun and.. well..... you know now of what he is.....

Elder Stryker Out!

So ya, what about your experience with me? ?

Tamaster92    14

So ya, what about your experience with me? ?

Soon

Love the stories keep it going :D

Thank you!

Tamaster92    14

The Fourth Day

I.. I got robbed today. It still flashes through my mind, I still feel the pain where they hurt me. Those.. Bastards. I'm just glad me and Phil are alive, they got what was coming to them anyway.

I didn't start today like that though, I actually started pretty happy. I found some nice clothes and food and decided to go try and hide them in the forest. I never did end up doing that but I did find another downed heli (so many of them...) and also a van! It was a bit beat up but it drove well enough and I sort of just drove around for a while exploring. I'm still getting used to this place but I feel like I am slowly getting the hang of it.

I needed to refuel so decided to visit the other big airfield in the hopes of maybe finding another plane, I didn't but I did find a lovely man by the name of Vincent. He helped keep me safe while I filled the van and then I gave him a lift further inland, he even gave me a tent as thanks! Only enough room for one person but at least it would of been more comfy than the floor.

I drove towards the military camp at Stary after dropping Vincent off nearby. I didn't find too much there but there was a odd man with a tractor, I didn't stay long though, he weirded me out. I decided to head up to Prud to see who was there, hopefully Briana.

Sadly it was just full of strangers but everyone seemed kind and I chatted a little bit. It's nice to have some human interaction, even with random people. A small helicopter flew over a couple of times and I tried to contact Will considering it looked just like his but he must of been asleep or something since there was no response. Eventually I decided to just drive around a bit and ended up finding a broken old car. It was a really nice looking one though, what I later learned was a SUV.

私はまだ今日ブリアナを見ていない、私は心配して取得しています。彼女が怪我をされた場合はどう?彼女は誘拐されている場合はどう?神は私が怖い。

After a while of me looking for parts to try and fix the SUV I was contacted over radio by Phil Moyo. Apparently he was joining BHM now and wondered if I had transport to give him a lift. I like Phil so I happily helped him out and we picked up a couple more BHM members. They all seem so nice but I keep hearing bad stories about them so I am trying to keep my distance. I told them about the SUV and we all decided to search for parts since Marcus knew how to fix it.

We looked everywhere and almost had enough parts when Will finally got on the radio and flew us a couple of wheels. He is so obsessed with his helicopters it's kind of scary... But yeah, after that we only needed one last tyre so we decided to drive down the coast to Elektro since we could check the hospital there too. That's where things went bad.

We were driving down the road when I saw some sandbags alone in the middle of the road, I started to drive around them and a man jumped out of a bush and started screaming at us to stop or he would shoot. I was so scared I slammed the brake and the van stopped quickly. I'm so stupid... why did I do that? We could of kept on driving but no, my stupid mind got in the way again.

Anyway it turned out there were a lot more of them than just him and soon we were surrounded by men, members of CRA they said. I have heard of them a bit but never met them but now I hate them. They took everything.. the car, our weapons, our backpacks. Most importantly they took my pistol. It was my father's and his father's too and now some stupid asshole has it. Stupid fucking Mika!

I tried to beg them to give it me back, I said even without any bullets, I don't want to hurt them it just means so much to me but the man who took it wouldn't let go, even when his friends told him to. I think they said his name was... mamuro? something like that. If I ever see him I will kill him. I don't know how but I will. He hurt me so much, he took all my things, he kicked me, he hit me. I don't know why... I did everything they said but they shot me anyway...

There was one of the men.. Siorry? Something like that, he had a really big gun but he seemed nicer than the others, he gave me some medicine and a blood transfusion. Still, he is one of them so fuck him. He tried to say sorry but I yelled at him to go away. They were going to kill Phil as well but I convinced them not to, so at least we both lived.

Eventually they let us both go with just some basic supplies and a hatchet for me to protect us with. I met Phil down the road and we sat for a moment, wondering what the hell we would do. We decided it was pointless just sitting around so we explored the nearby town (Phil said it was called Otmel) and we found another van! This one was blue and had a weapon in it, but sadly no bullets for it. Still, we were so thankful for the car and it really raised our spirits.

We drove into Elektro and found hardly anything useful, no medical supplies like we had hoped so we just turned north and drove up to Stary and Prud again. We met some nice people, especially a man at Prud who gave me his personal radio. I don't know your name but thank you whoever that was. If I see you again I will repay the favour. Using the radio I called Will and explained what had happened, I was shaking and crying the entire time as the full extent of what had happened washed over me. I almost fell to the floor as my arms and chest started to hurt where they had been hit but Phil caught me and held me steady.

Will mentioned that he had seen CRA in a fight with another group not far from Prud and gave us directions to a so called 'radio station'. Even though I was weak and tired I told Phil we needed to go look because if there was CRA there maybe we could get some of our things back. We didn't, but we did get a lot of amazing stuff. When we arrived we spotted a offroad car on the road, not moving and a body next to it, as well as some bodies around the building itself. We stayed hidden for a few minutes, we didn't want to run into a gun fight and get shot after all, but there was no gunshots and so we ran as fast as we could and Phil jumped in the car and drove away. Take that CRA! We stole their car as well.

I decided to stay at the radio station and look at some of the bodies. The first one I saw was next to a fuel pump and I recognized it immediately, it was one of the men who robbed me. He had a really big gun which he had hit my shoulder with so I grabbed that, some other small items and was about to look for another body when I saw a man watching me from the window. My heart stopped but he didn't say anything so I ran away to meet Phil again and show him what I found. He told me it was called a M60 and is a machinegun. No wonder it's so big and heavy, I tried firing it once and it kicked back into my shoulder so hard I think it almost broke. Thankfully it turned out Will was looking for a big gun so we traded and I now have a nice little M4, a gun I know how to use and fits me much better.

After all that we all went to DUTY's camp at the rusted helicopter and tried to relax a little. It had been a long, long day but at least those men who robbed us got what was coming to them and we got some stuff back. No sign of my pistol though, or the man who took it.

今日は全然ブリアナを見ていない。私はとても心配です。彼女はという優れでまたはデューティ·キャンプではなかった。彼女はどこですか?彼女はOKですか?神は、私はとても怖い...

私はほとんど彼女の手紙を開いたが、私はに自分自身をしない余儀なくされた。私はすぐにそれが必要になる場合があります。

I wanted to stop them from taking your gun. But don't worry, I may get it back for you and give it to you ic

Tamaster92    14

I wanted to stop them from taking your gun. But don't worry, I may get it back for you and give it to you ic

That would be VERY interesting...

would it give me brownie points? ;)

Tamaster92    14

Not sure, it would be hard to separate your friendliness from your robbery. It would be like a lone person who isn't as bad kind of thing.

So yeah it would i guess.

Not sure, it would be hard to separate your friendliness from your robbery. It would be like a lone person who isn't as bad kind of thing.

So yeah it would i guess.

yayyyyyy,

Sign in to follow this