Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucidity

Marcus "Lucidius" Aurelius

Guest Lucidity   
Guest Lucidity

Hello fellow RPr's,

I have just finished my whitelist application and hope to join you all very soon and involve myself with your story.

Siorre    0

Welcome! If you need any help, PM me! And I can't wait to RP with you! I am Siorre Wiltshire IG :)

Stagsview    625

I feel like posting hello to everyone lately.. Yet it adds nothing to my post whoring..SUCH JOY! Ahhh do not care.. Its polite to scare of the new guys.

Welcome to this crazy community! Hope you manage to keep a social life afterwoulds (I have not). If you have any questions Just send me a PM message and I will be more than happy to help you out... It is Kinda my job in TWS soo... I tend to do the same for outsiders.

Best of luck in your application. What place did you get add might I add?

Here are some guides to get you started while you wait for the doors to open (Inserting Copy paste in)

Roleplay guide

Community and server guide

The search BUTTON!

Enjoy your stay!

Edit: Yeah.. Are you the same fella from before? O_o

Guest Lucidity   
Guest Lucidity

Welcome! Are you by any chance related to this fellow?

Or is the "first-name pseudonym surname" thing just a coincidence. :P

Thanks for the welcome, But nope completely different person, I usually game under the psuedo-name Lucidity, but am a fan of roman history and Marcus Aurelius in general so i figured id put both together :)

I feel like posting hello to everyone lately.. Yet it adds nothing to my post whoring..SUCH JOY! Ahhh do not care.. Its polite to scare of the new guys.

Welcome to this crazy community! Hope you manage to keep a social life afterwoulds (I have not). If you have any questions Just send me a PM message and I will be more than happy to help you out... It is Kinda my job in TWS soo... I tend to do the same for outsiders.

Best of luck in your application. What place did you get add might I add?

Here are some guides to get you started while you wait for the doors to open (Inserting Copy paste in)

Roleplay guide

Community and server guide

The search BUTTON!

Enjoy your stay!

Edit: Yeah.. Are you the same fella from before? O_o

Thanks for the welcome :) I got position 2 of 37 i believe it was. As for maintaing a life outside of chernarus or taviana i rarely do as is lol

THanks for the links as well i am reading them now :)