Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
blakey65

Joining Clan

Question

6 answers to this question

Alyd    4

You need to be whitelisted first. Then I suggest you play solo for a while, learning the map and meeting people. In character recruitment is fun but much harder than applying on the forums - however I'd recommend trying!

If you do get whitelisted and want to join a clan, browse http://www.dayzrp.com/f-groups-and-organizations and find a clan that has open recruitment and send in an application (if necessary). Good luck and I hope that I helped!

TomG    0

Anxiousity pretty much covered everything...

You do not have to play solo, however it will increase your experience and if you are lucky then you will meet the right clan IG and can make your mind up on who to apply for.

Chernov    0

Get to know the game first as stated above by Anxiousity and Tom. Groups can be very demanding at times, they function well because as they work they assume every member just knows what to do on their own. Plus you will be representing them so you want to make sure A) You do a good job (not saying you wouldn't) and B) You take the time to find a clan that suits your character. If you get whitelisted consider who your character is and what type of group he/she would feel most at home in. Same goes for you there. Final tip, stay away from bandit clans until you are more experienced. Mistakes in hostile situations can go very bad and have serious consequences. Otherwise they are great fun :P

GingerHippo    4

Overall Answer

1) Get whitelisted

2) Get to know DayZRP itself in-game and travel around, meeting new people and also the clans who are involved with the community to ensure that you know which each any everyone does and what they are doing in Chernarus as well as what they do to help or what they do to others who are in the land.

Click me to see the clans threads and read about each and every one

3) Meet different survivors in-game and see what they think about what the clans who are involved do and see if some people like them or hate them as well as getting to know detailed reasons for whatever they say about the clans you ask about.

4) After reading and getting to know each other the groups, think to yourself and see if you're a good asset to the clan that you're wanting to join and fill in an application for that clan filling in the correct application form that they will have on their page.

5) Try and interact with clans in-game and get a feel of how they act in certain situations when they occur and make sure that you know if you want to join that clan or not.

6) Wait and see if you're accepted or denied by the clan leader(s) and have fun playing DayZRP.

TomG    0

So do you have any other questions or enquires about joining a clan?