Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:31

Sign in to follow this  
Ghzoi

How Did You Find Your Game Character ?

Hello Guys :) Its Ghzoi Again I Just Wanna Ask You Guys How Did you Find Your Game Character ? We Knw We All Like To RP Thats Why We Are Here We Like DayZ & RP ( DayZRP ) So I Think It Would Be Awesome To Share How Did Everyone Of Us Found His Game Character :))

I Found The Character Of Mine On The Coast Wearing Jeans And An T Shirt He Also Had A Flash Light And Battery :))

Hello Guys :) Its Ghzoi Again I Just Wanna Ask You Guys How Did you Find Your Game Character ? We Knw We All Like To RP Thats Why We Are Here We Like DayZ & RP ( DayZRP ) So I Think It Would Be Awesome To Share How Did Everyone Of Us Found His Game Character :))

I'm sorry, what do you mean with ''found your game character'' ?

Define Find.. Like create?

If so, I found my character by thinking of films that I have watched, and taking parts of different films and sticking them together until they made sense :P My methods are.. strange ;)

I'm sorry, what do you mean with ''found your game character'' ?

i meant ..

How Did You Choose Or Created Your Own Character ?

Im Sorry For My English :P

Guest Pony0312

No idea, Jerome is a name that randomly came to my head

Define Find.. Like create?

If so, I found my character by thinking of films that I have watched, and taking parts of different films and sticking them together until they made sense :P My methods are.. strange ;)

I Know What Do You Mean Man I Found Mine From Turkey Tv Series :)

Sometimes People Like To Have Another Name , Another Personality , Another Work And Sometimes Another Life Thats Why I Like RP , Makes Me Feel Different But In A Good Way :D

Dont Get Me Wrong I Like My Own Life Alot Thx God :)

Guest Pony0312

Sometimes People Like To Have Another Name , Another Personality , Another Work And Sometimes Another Life Thats Why I Like RP , Makes Me Feel Different But In A Good Way :D

Dont Get Me Wrong I Like My Own Life Alot Thx God :)

If you meet Jerome, he will haunt your life

Guest Rhinjavar

I think that he is asking what your inspiration was/is behind your character and their story.

My character, Boone Lyall, draws elements from a number of past role-playing scenarios and from a post-apocalyptic Dungeons and Dragons/Savage Worlds campaign I played with friends from other games. He was also inspired by my own background in real life as a stage actor. I am still defining him, but those were his main sources of inspiration. :)

David Taylor, is basically me. His moral choices are my own and his background is pretty much mine with a few tweaks here and there to spin a good yarn.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-david-taylor?highlight=david+taylor

Ray Spreadbury is a little different, he's a Reverend whose lost his faith and on the verge of breakdown. He's a lot more challenging to play, mainly because the voice is hard to keep up so I often resort to text instead.

I found my character from a T.V. series that ran in 2003, although in the basic concept alone, not the backstory.

My character John Smith on both SA and the mod is my variation of Marcus Lutrell, Mark Wahlburg, Chris Kyle, and a few other people I know.

i meant ..

How Did You Choose Or Created Your Own Character ?

Im Sorry For My English :P

Your English is fine, just don't capitalize everything in a sentence. :P

My current character is based on everything I wanted to be. (With a bit of mixture from Assassin's creed games.)

I was like think of a random job of the top of my head. So I did....then I was like think of the job in a little bit of detail as in the field of that job. SO I did....then make a back story springing from the job which just came to me.

I like the name 'Llewellyn' and so I decided to use it, gave him the surname 'Gadorn' and gave him a bit of European background.

I was thinking about a charakter with german army-backround. German because of my bad english skills. In RL I never was in the army because I denied the military service and did civil service instead. Good choice :)

With my other mates from my rolegame-community I decide to found a unit of german soldiers who had come with others(maybe with the UN) to chernarus for a saving-mission...you know how the thing worked out then...

I can't really recall how I created my character, I think because my 1st character didn't suit the my 1st clan's background, that I joined.

On another note: Why Do You Capitalise Every 1st Letter Of A Word xD?

I can't really recall how I created my character, I think because my 1st character didn't suit the my 1st clan's background, that I joined.

On another note: Why Do You Capitalise Every 1st Letter Of A Word xD?

Lol I really don't know bro I just like it maybe :P but I'll stop doing it