Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:45

Sign in to follow this  
Ghzoi

How Did You Find Your Game Character ?

Ghzoi    0

Hello Guys :) Its Ghzoi Again I Just Wanna Ask You Guys How Did you Find Your Game Character ? We Knw We All Like To RP Thats Why We Are Here We Like DayZ & RP ( DayZRP ) So I Think It Would Be Awesome To Share How Did Everyone Of Us Found His Game Character :))

MartinJ    1

I Found The Character Of Mine On The Coast Wearing Jeans And An T Shirt He Also Had A Flash Light And Battery :))

Hello Guys :) Its Ghzoi Again I Just Wanna Ask You Guys How Did you Find Your Game Character ? We Knw We All Like To RP Thats Why We Are Here We Like DayZ & RP ( DayZRP ) So I Think It Would Be Awesome To Share How Did Everyone Of Us Found His Game Character :))

I'm sorry, what do you mean with ''found your game character'' ?

Clammy    0

Define Find.. Like create?

If so, I found my character by thinking of films that I have watched, and taking parts of different films and sticking them together until they made sense :P My methods are.. strange ;)

Ghzoi    0

I'm sorry, what do you mean with ''found your game character'' ?

i meant ..

How Did You Choose Or Created Your Own Character ?

Im Sorry For My English :P

Guest Pony0312   
Guest Pony0312

No idea, Jerome is a name that randomly came to my head

Ghzoi    0

Define Find.. Like create?

If so, I found my character by thinking of films that I have watched, and taking parts of different films and sticking them together until they made sense :P My methods are.. strange ;)

I Know What Do You Mean Man I Found Mine From Turkey Tv Series :)

Ghzoi    0

Sometimes People Like To Have Another Name , Another Personality , Another Work And Sometimes Another Life Thats Why I Like RP , Makes Me Feel Different But In A Good Way :D

Dont Get Me Wrong I Like My Own Life Alot Thx God :)

Guest Pony0312   
Guest Pony0312

Sometimes People Like To Have Another Name , Another Personality , Another Work And Sometimes Another Life Thats Why I Like RP , Makes Me Feel Different But In A Good Way :D

Dont Get Me Wrong I Like My Own Life Alot Thx God :)

If you meet Jerome, he will haunt your life

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

I think that he is asking what your inspiration was/is behind your character and their story.

My character, Boone Lyall, draws elements from a number of past role-playing scenarios and from a post-apocalyptic Dungeons and Dragons/Savage Worlds campaign I played with friends from other games. He was also inspired by my own background in real life as a stage actor. I am still defining him, but those were his main sources of inspiration. :)

Teas    1

David Taylor, is basically me. His moral choices are my own and his background is pretty much mine with a few tweaks here and there to spin a good yarn.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-david-taylor?highlight=david+taylor

Ray Spreadbury is a little different, he's a Reverend whose lost his faith and on the verge of breakdown. He's a lot more challenging to play, mainly because the voice is hard to keep up so I often resort to text instead.

Whitefur    4

I found my character from a T.V. series that ran in 2003, although in the basic concept alone, not the backstory.

Doc    3

My character John Smith on both SA and the mod is my variation of Marcus Lutrell, Mark Wahlburg, Chris Kyle, and a few other people I know.

i meant ..

How Did You Choose Or Created Your Own Character ?

Im Sorry For My English :P

Your English is fine, just don't capitalize everything in a sentence. :P

My current character is based on everything I wanted to be. (With a bit of mixture from Assassin's creed games.)

kpopgoyangi    0

I was like think of a random job of the top of my head. So I did....then I was like think of the job in a little bit of detail as in the field of that job. SO I did....then make a back story springing from the job which just came to me.

Hessian    11

I like the name 'Llewellyn' and so I decided to use it, gave him the surname 'Gadorn' and gave him a bit of European background.

I was thinking about a charakter with german army-backround. German because of my bad english skills. In RL I never was in the army because I denied the military service and did civil service instead. Good choice :)

With my other mates from my rolegame-community I decide to found a unit of german soldiers who had come with others(maybe with the UN) to chernarus for a saving-mission...you know how the thing worked out then...

I can't really recall how I created my character, I think because my 1st character didn't suit the my 1st clan's background, that I joined.

On another note: Why Do You Capitalise Every 1st Letter Of A Word xD?

Ghzoi    0

I can't really recall how I created my character, I think because my 1st character didn't suit the my 1st clan's background, that I joined.

On another note: Why Do You Capitalise Every 1st Letter Of A Word xD?

Lol I really don't know bro I just like it maybe :P but I'll stop doing it