Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:45

Sign in to follow this  
Lukas96

Introduction

Lukas96    0

Hey there DayZRP Community just want to introduce myself to you!

So,my name is Lukas im from Germany and 16 years old.

I dont really have any Roleplay experience so far, but the idea of a DayZ Roleplay server sounds really awesome!

I hope my application will be accepted so i can have a lot of fun with this Community!

See you.(hopefully^^)

Hey there,

Welcome to the community! In case you need help or explanation of something, feel free to send me a private message. I am German as well so I can explain it probably more understandable.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Slute    1

Welcome to DayZRP!

You'll love it here, I guarantee it!

Remember to post in a thread on any section except Joining/Leaving! If you dont have one post in the next 30 days, your account will be deleted!

Good luck!

Lukas96    0

Oh ok,I probably should start posting then:p,but hey I would have another question: How long does it usally take until my application is reviewed?

Slute    1

Oh ok,I probably should start posting then:p,but hey I would have another question: How long does it usally take until my application is reviewed?

All factors come into play, mainly how many other applicants there are and how many applications the admins decide to do that day.

Im sure it will be checked up shortly!

It's hard to say, depending on how many applications staff gets it could take a day or possibly several. Just be patient as the staff takes their time reading each application. Trust me it is worth the wait. I would strongly suggest while you are waiting to browse the forums to get familiar about the community. The forums are one of the best parts about this community and you will learn a lot. Even if you have read the rules, read them again and again so you know them like the back of your hand. If you have any questions always feel free to PM me or ask someone. You will find that people in this community are very friendly and willing to help. Also maybe jump into team speak and introduce yourself to people. Ii wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you.

Lukas96    0

Guys, can someone tell me how to add information and a picture to my profile?

Thanks!

Hello Lukas I am Valkerion nice to meet you

Well you defiantly sound eager from the way you have wrote which is always good :P

And yes you can add infomation by clicking "User CP" in the top right of the website and then all the tabs such "profile" ,"Information" and all that should be along the left hand side :)

Enjoy your stay here most of us are nice people (im not :P)

Bryan    0

Hey Lukas! Welcome to the server!

It's always nice to see some more Germans on the server! :)

Viel Glück beim whitelisting!

Falls du fragen hast, schick mir ne Nachricht!

Voodoo    356

Hey

Welcome to the community good luck with the whitelist

If you have any problems id be happy to help just message me

Edit: Well done on the Whitelist application see you in game :P