Server time: 2017-11-20, 04:01

Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

501st Feedback

So as you may know we have been out for a while and are gradually building ourselves back up. Altar is in the past and will be gone for good (unless demand gets too mad and we decide on a comeback. We would need a lot of stone :troll: )

So I was wondering what your thoughts are on the 501st and what we can improve or work on to get more RP not only for ourselves but you lot aswell. We aim to help make the servers fun and interesting using the 501st.

So please follow the template below and leave your feedback

Please no Flaming. The aim is to hear everyone's point of view and improve ourselves.

Overall Impression?

What do we do good?

What can we do to improve?

We would also like to say that the 501st would be happy to listen to you or work/RP with you just join our open Comms in the TS

Why make a new Thread? We already have this kind of thread.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-feedback-on-clans

Why make a new Thread? We already have this kind of thread.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-feedback-on-clans

In a way I wanted this thread so feedback posts are alerted to me so the clan can work on them straight away. I want to improve the clan using peoples feedback straight away to looking through all the posts in another thread relating to a few clans :P

(Q1) Overall Impression?

(A1) Overall, you all had a reasonable stay in DayZRP, bringing some good RP when defending Altar Castle as that's all you seemed to do. Stay in Altar, defend and guard it. I think that you spent too much time in your settlement and didn't do a grand lot out of that place, you never traveled in groups to other settlements to RP with other clans and try and get talks going between all of the groups.

(Q2) What do we do good?

(A2) Erm, not a lot in particular but you did have some people who were good at RPing and making a situation where others could include their RP into it. Also, you did well at defending Altar.

(Q3) What can we do to improve?

(A3) You could make sure that instead of camping at Altar Castle, you go around and see other places like other settlements and have meetings with other CR's in them and other clans as well. You could also make it so IF you do make another settlement, it's not always got the entire clan there as it makes it really hectic.

-text-

Just to clarify some of this, we once tried going to Desal Plant and it was horrendous. The comms, from what we'd experienced were more hectic than Altar and it took us about 15 minutes to get inside, people tried checking our gear and we left within two minutes.

That was why we never went to other settlements. And trust me, any less of the clan there just makes it more hectic.

-Feedback-

Fair enough.

A1 - we did stay in Altar too much. This was mainly because it was attacked every hour and we were either busy getting geared from death or getting ready for another attack. We also did quite a lot of talks with clans which usually resulted in being backstabbed when they attacked a few days down the line. (B17 for instance)

A2 - we did do well at defending Altar. We also aim to bring more RP involving others in the future.

A3 - we have moved on from Altar and are becoming a lot more active around the map usually in the Prud area. We aim to not have Altar back and to work with others improving their and our RP experience.

Thanks for the feedback we will take this into account. Also Altar hill currently has our little 'camp' set up which has nothing there but is planned to be a nice meet up point for others and for others to chill with us (that is when we are there). Also we have currently been working alongside ISOA with the UKSF and CRA prud attacks (although still not sure why were on ISOA's unfriendly list :P ).

Overall Impression? Yesterday you came into Prud lake with all of your guys acting as if it was your settlement. To be honest when i heard "make way for the 501st" i was like ah crap funs over. It was as if you were acting as royalty in the server. As soon as you arrived you guys started bad mouthing civilians and asking who's car was who's, asking for lifts and generally disrupting the role-play that was already going on. Your members are a bit too intrusive in my opinion. If this sounds a bit harsh, i'm sorry but i'm just giving my honest opinion

What do we do good? You guys are literally BADASS at role-play when you want to. I mean, when kanen went literally OFF on that guy at prud i was like "holy shit". You are also very good at firefights and it was an honor to fight along side your guys at altar castle when it was still up

What can we do to improve? Stop being disruptive to everyone elses already going RP

-Feedback-

Fair enough.

We went to Prud to find out whats been going on as we have heard people badmouthing the 501st. Pat made us sound like royalty because that's his character way of acting. Kanen is the hard man (although in truth hes actually quiet and nice on TS :P ) We only badmouthed the Mexican who was giving it back (it was fun). As for the car we had a UAZ with all the weapons the man claimed were in there so we just wanted to talk to him about it. We then asked for a lift so we could get away and RP somewhere else without running.

The general 501st mentality is that we are going to be more badass due to the past events with everyone attacking Altar. If you were behind a castle wall constantly being attacked with lack of sleep and such you would go mentally insane and paranoid of people that's how we are RP'n to show that the attacks affected us all in certain ways.

I wanna say thanks for this info and we will work on what you have pointed up but I would like to ask why you thought instantly that 'the fun is over' when we turned up.

I said that because everyone was roleplaying just fine and people were having fun. Then when Pat said "make way for the 501st" everybody stopped roleplaying and you guys took over and controlled the atmosphere, that is also why i find you guys a bit too intrusive on others RP. Its not that im bashing on your RP, because that is great. But i dont like when a big group takes over an entire groups RP.

I said that because everyone was roleplaying just fine and people were having fun. Then when Pat said "make way for the 501st" everybody stopped roleplaying and you guys took over and controlled the atmosphere, that is also why i find you guys a bit too intrusive on others RP. Its not that im bashing on your RP, because that is great. But i dont like when a big group takes over an entire groups RP.

Apologies for this, it was uncalled for.

Apologies for this, it was uncalled for.

Dude! Don't be sorry. I liked the way you acted but it was a bad time as there was already panic going on with the man with the LMG.

Shit group :troll:

Shit group :troll:

Shaddup, before I kick your teeth in.

So to those who have voiced their complaints about us camping Altar. We were very much stuck in Altar, we would gear up a little bit a gun maybe some food, but barely enough for any role-player to last through a good RP session, and then get called in to defend from another attack in which there was a pretty good chance that we would be killed. Eventually we stopped having fun and stopped playing RP altogether. Then people complained about the lack of CR's. I hope this is the last time that anyone from the 501st has to say it, because we're starting to sound like a broken record. Altar is in the past and tips about how to run Altar isn't quite as helpful as say feedback on something after our return.

The general 501st mentality is that we are going to be more badass due to the past events with everyone attacking Altar. If you were behind a castle wall constantly being attacked with lack of sleep and such you would go mentally insane and paranoid of people that's how we are RP'n to show that the attacks affected us all in certain ways.

I'll be watching (pun intended) if you are going to roleplay like that!

Expect harsh dicipline exercises if expectations arnt met!

:troll: I plan to be normal. Well until times of great stress and such. Voodoo is still paranoid of other people after Altar :P this is why his safety is always off on the gun. But mainly its the others aswell that were present at Altar.

Pat is the one that bows down to others through fear, kanen has an 'attitude problem' (ask the mexican that hangs around prud), Nova has just come back from a ban so he's building his character but I believe Nova is kinda like Voodoo, watching people and calm but can get heated at times understress and such.

I know ill be getting messages from Nova, pat and kanen now about them remarks :troll:

:troll: I plan to be normal. Well until times of great stress and such. Voodoo is still paranoid of other people after Altar :P this is why his safety is always off on the gun. But mainly its the others aswell that were present at Altar.

Pat is the one that bows down to others through fear, kanen has an 'attitude problem' (ask the mexican that hangs around prud), Nova has just come back from a ban so he's building his character but I believe Nova is kinda like Voodoo, watching people and calm but can get heated at times understress and such.

I know ill be getting messages from Nova, pat and kanen now about them remarks :troll:

I am offended I was not mentioned

I think you should bring Altar back

Can't argue with demand.

Id say im more of the guy that sits around waiting for you to fuck up so he can laugh at you