Server time: 2017-10-22, 11:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

keep getting kicked for dayz_pbo

Question

Guest neom   
Guest neom

keep getting kicked for dayz_pbo removed the file and all that jazz and now cant get in the server says bad serial number/code so put it back in same thing happnes

ummmm help?

9 answers to this question

Hmm, are you getting kicked after playing for a while or is it an instant kick?

Normally you would just delete the two files causing the kick and use the updater to reinstall them.

Voodoo    489

I think you need to delete all Dayz_ files and update them using the launcher i think this normally works.

Ive had someone in the clan having the same problem not sure if this has worked for him but it worked for me when i deleted and updated a few weeks ago.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I think you need to delete all Dayz_ files and update them using the launcher i think this normally works.

Ive had someone in the clan having the same problem not sure if this has worked for him but it worked for me when i deleted and updated a few weeks ago.

done that now the launcher is saying it cant find aram

Mikachu    26

If redownloading the singular file doesn't fix it the other option is to reinstall the mod entirely.

If that doesn't work you need some proper troubleshooting so PM me or another person who knows the tech side and we will help as much as possible!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

If redownloading the singular file doesn't fix it the other option is to reinstall the mod entirely.

If that doesn't work you need some proper troubleshooting so PM me or another person who knows the tech side and we will help as much as possible!

I have reinstalled the mod at the same thing happens says cant find arma2 file manual locate, I do that then says cant find amra.exe.

i think i might of fixed it...... going to log in and try if not i will pm you

Mikachu    26

I have reinstalled the mod at the same thing happens says cant find arma2 file manual locate, I do that then says cant find amra.exe.

Hmm that sounds like a broken ARMA install, not the mod. If on steam trying verifying cache then running all the games vanilla

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Hmm that sounds like a broken ARMA install, not the mod. If on steam trying verifying cache then running all the games vanilla

got it working yay :D

Mikachu    26

got it working yay :D

Woo! Will mark as solved and if you could post exactly what fixed it, that'd be awesome

Guest neom   
Guest neom

got fixed by removing all dayzrp folders and re installed the mod from scratch updated through launcher and bang fixed