Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Saint

Parachutes dissapearing

Question

Just 10 minutes ago, Johnny and I were flying a plane and ejected. Our parachutes deployed, but about 5 seconds later, they disappeared and left us stranded in the air, falling to our deaths. We both aborted, but Johnny rejoined, hoping he would spawn on the ground and that's when he died.

Wat do halp

5 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Happens a lot, next time, don't jump :D

I am fairly sure people have made developers aware of this and it should hopefully be fixed soon, also, as it was a glitch, you can return to your body!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I had the same problem man, lost everything I had. I'm pretty sure this is a known bug at the moment. Their is not much you can do really, I suggest you wait for your friend to spawn in, get him to go to where you are going to die when you spawn in, then you spawn in and you die, then he can just grab everything you had, it sucks I know.

Well.. I just got back to my body 5 minutes before restart. Lets see if Saint Makes it.

Yeah we're aware of this, just unsure of what is actually causing the parachute to disappear. We will see what we can find.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Okay, well I guess I'm just going to go ahead and mark as solved as the dev's know about this problem.