Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:21

Sign in to follow this  
Fridge

Hello I've been here a while :)

Fridge    0

Hi my name is Fridge (Rory) I have been whitelisted since April 2013 and have had my hypes on DayZ RP. Back in the early days I was a lone wolf and use to help around the TP (I miss these days S-GRU conflicts) :) I use to run the coastal buses picking up all surviors and taking them to TP. My old RP name which I can't even remember was something like an old mans name. Later in my adventures I thought "hey lets join a cool looking clan" So I PMed Morgan Riggs and was a new member to the RSM (RSC)

It was serious now everything I did affected others and I had to think of this at all times. After a short stay I looked into lone wolfing again with Gingee my original RP buddy :) He told me about BHM when at the time we use to RP as people on some dodgy quest to find creme cakes (typical rp :D) I applied so I could play in this clan. So then I met Wrighty, Tom, Tanaka, HeinPKPrich Alyd, Athan and the others. These where my new friends and I really enjoyed playing with them the fun times of the 2 man attack on the ravens nest. I left for a while as I "tried" to persue becoming a pro CS:GO player Counter strike has been a strong part of my life where I relly feel like im on top compared to other players. I took a break now I'm back in BHM and seeing some familiar faces around. I'd also like to add I met pejay again from my old lone wolf days which is cool :) and now continue to meet new people like Terra, Tamaster, Hatchback and Alfie.

It's good to be back can't wait for the adventures again thought I'd introduce myself and my current part in RP as a "player"

TL : DR In with the new out with the old i'm back many people probs dont even know who I am but HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!! :)

Fridge    0

Is there beer in the Fridge?

Indeed, and creme cakes with a side of Mountain dew :)

Hofer    20

Indeed, and creme cakes with a side of Mountain dew :)

Awww jizz.

3386348-emma-stones-hysterical-laugh-gif.gif

Fridge    0

Is there beer in the Fridge?

Nope, just a jar of mayonnaise and a moldy cucumber.

You don't offend the Fridge fillings I will stike down thee with great coldness and no refreshments.

Awww jizz.

*Waits for Jizz*

misc-spiderpman.png

You don't offend the Fridge fillings I will stike down thee with great coldness and no refreshments.

Verily, I have been stroked!

Gritteh    0

Similar to me then mate :) I started in summer 2013, lone-wolfing until I joined CCF and eventually took a long break. Back recently with the CCF leader with others from the clan in our new clan, Outlaws! Feels good to be back, but I know what you mean, the old days were the best.

Fridge    0

Good to have you back!

I'll try not to shoot you this time :)

Plot twist : I'll shoot you this time ;)

Similar to me then mate :) I started in summer 2013, lone-wolfing until I joined CCF and eventually took a long break. Back recently with the CCF leader with others from the clan in our new clan, Outlaws! Feels good to be back, but I know what you mean, the old days were the best.

+1 Old Days

Alyd    4

Remember meeting you on my first day when you were "Dmitri".

It's nice to have you back and in black! :)

Fridge    0

Remember meeting you on my first day when you were "Dmitri".

It's nice to have you back and in black! :)

My god that memory Alyd I didn't even remember that ahahah

Mr Gingee    2

Me, You, Thumper, Broek and some others taking a car down to fix a blue Betty van, getting initiated on and driving back to the TP while getting shot at was one of the strangest moments which happened to me in RP.

Also Hi. (Not that I don't speak to you anyway)

Fridge    0

Me, You, Thumper, Broek and some others taking a car down to fix a blue Betty van, getting initiated on and driving back to the TP while getting shot at was one of the strangest moments which happened to me in RP.

Also Hi. (Not that I don't speak to you anyway)

Hi bby gurl :)

April 2013 ... old days ... S-GRU ....

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

:D

S-GRU will return 2017 confirmed on rolle stream