Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

The Ends Justify the Means - Briana Simpson Chronicles

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I can't remember what day this is, But this certainly has been one of the best days of my life, Since i first found Cathrine. This women, Jessica I met a few days ago, I asked her to a date, I was very Nervous considering that she might be into women as i am. Well things are turning out different than expected in a good way.

Jessica, Agreed to the date and we should be at Klen mountain. I haven't felt this happy since i met my wife! Although, Everyday i regret letting her go into that damn city. I lost sight of her and she just well, I could never find her again, Although i am grateful for what she taught me, How to shoot. Hunt and some barter techniques. If she is alive and reads this, Than i am sorry, I hope you understand.

I also met Duty today at their base at a downed heli at the southern end of the airfield. Nice guys, I think i will go there more often when things begin to heat up at lake prud. It makes a great escape.

A United kingdom special forces member was also questioned about the ethics and morals of what they and the CRA, Have been doing. Holding hostages threatening to kill them! For fuck sake i was one of them. I looked the man straight in the eye and asked him, He was too much of a coward to give a straight answer.

Then, I met this woman called Paula. Our conversation was brief, But could this be the same women as before? The same women i am trying to find is it? In Black Hat milita. I must find out, She gave me some food and she went to sleep with some guy with hers. Possibly her boyfriend. I must say she looked more of being on both sides if you understand what i am saying, Anyways, That is all for now.

End of log.

//I decided to drop the journal of Collin McClain in favor for Briana Simpson, As i am having a blast playing her and a lot more interesting things are going on with this character at the moment. Don't expect regular updates right now as i don't have the time. But i will try to go through with this. Thanks for reading.

Toorrik    4

Jessica is with a woman now? It wasn't too long since her and Breuggermann had hot passionate relations at Lesnoy. What a hoe

Mikachu    26

//I am not Paula's boyfriend.

She's too much of a sloot :troll:

Great read though Brandon, always enjoy your RP so keep it up man!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

DUTY is pretty decent, I was the mate in blue who was injured

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Tonight, Has been both good and bad, And i will tell you why.

At first things were going well, I woke up, Got some dinner, I have a really fucked up sleeping schedule. Staying up all night sleeping through the day. I had some beans and a coke, The beans tasted like shit, But kept me going.

Well when i arrived at the camp i was alone, People must have been sleeping, Doing there own business, I met a man name Cral? I think that is how you spell his name. Not like Carl. But anywhos, More people showed up to the camp, Connor and Smith a frenchman, But not Unknown. Unknown has become sort of a brother to me, I worry about him a lot. He always rambles about how he will never comply to CRA demands. I also found Alek. He is a man who claim to be hunted by this nationalist group called the "CLF".

8scnaRQ.jpg

During this, Off and on i went and did my own thing, This is where things get worse. This man entered a camp. A very disgusting man. A cannibal. Shoved the fact in our face, Claimed if we were dead he would eat us too. I wanted to kill him myself. People didn't give a shit, Pretty much content and complacent, Because everyone has this mentality that if its not me its not my problem.

I left a few hours to cool myself down and reevaluate my thoughts about humanity. Thankfully, The place was robbed, I don't condone such things normally. But when you have people that just go well you know he was dead so really no foul done, Its like no, Fuck you you don't just eat dead bodies of loved ones. Even in these times. Let them do what they want.

Anyways, They killed the cannibal. I am glad on one hand. But does this mean i am a bad person? That i wished death this sick sick man?

I found his body and lit it up Made sure he was dead, Deader than dead. I even cut out his heart and placed it in the dog pin, That sick fucked ripped apart and dismantled how many bodies? Does that justifies an eye for an eye?

3OjWtya.jpg

Then to make matters even more odd, Is that me and Alek, I might have forgotten his name, Well his full name. But he toasted to the mans death, I kind of agreed. I am very conflicted. This is the first time i ever hated someone other than my father. Am i right for wanting him to die, For his supporters to get robbed? Am i right to call for his death? To celebrate it.

A man started to sing and we enjoyed ourselves for sometimes. We drank, People started enter the camp more and more, This "Pula" women included. I still don't know if its the same i am looking for. Perhaps Jessica knows. She was in duty before and they get around a lot.

[video=youtube]

I also had the wonderful pleasures of meeting Mika, She is a great women. Reminds me of myself, We had a nice time skipping rocks made some of my troubles disappear. It is great to know there are still great people in this world and not just filthy cannibal scum, Like the man i met before. It gives me reassurance. Well i better go prepare for my little date. What to wear what to wear.

//End of part 1

Mikachu    26

//I loved RPing with you Brandon. Nice and calm compared to usual. <3

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

//You were Mika? Fuck here i was thinking you was Tdawg, Keep it up! Will add you to the list of who i liked in todays RP. I love RPing with You and Mika's character is interesting.

<3

Mikachu    26

//You were Mika? Fuck here i was thinking you was Tdawg, Keep it up! Will add you to the list of who i liked in todays RP. I love RPing with You and Mika's character is interesting.

<3

I was indeed :) needed a friendly character to chill a bit. She is pretty interesting, you ain't seen anything :)

Popeye509    1

//A shame I died killing the cannibal. No way I could have survived but hey. It was nice to rp with you always good to see a friendly face at Prud. :)

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Today, Has been simply amazing and terrifying at the same time. I woke up as normal and had a talk with Phil moyo and Marcus who is Jessica's brother. It went well, Mika was there too. I am glad she is still alive.

Well we talked for awhile, Me, Phil, Marcus, Mika. In the boat house. It was overall a pretty well time spent. I still giggle about this even as i write this on the paper. i had a bet with Mika if she could get in the middle of the boat house without falling off, i would gave her this delicious Legacy bar. She tried but fell, I gave it too her anyways. She deserved it, Also is one of great source in my life.

I got rid of my old coyote and Gps, In exchanged for this gun from a CTC trader. He called it a "m4a1 holo SD" i think the SD stands for silence? I got about lots of ammunition for the gun and i got his old backpack in return. Not a bad deal to be honest.

Then, Me and jessica went to Klen mountain, on the way there a bunch of morons tried killing us for no reason. Fuckers hit Jessica but she didn't tell me until we were at klen mountain. Pricks, If i ever find them i will make their life hell!

We went to Klen as planned, She got hit by shrapnel, I wiped the wound and put big bandages, It should heal over time and won't get infected. But she will need to be careful. I really care about her. I hope she can realise it. Anyways, Me and her had a great time watching the stars under the midnight sky. It was a very intimate we made a wish on a shooting star, And got picked up By William from Black Hat Milita. We picked up several others along the way including a CLF member.

At the end we got dropped off and we got some much needed rest.

Akula    0

Awesome! I really like it. :) Keep the storming coming!

Terra    1449

Excuse me?...Explain Tamaster

Mikachu    26

ummmm....

*Sprints away*

He meant a lovely person! Don't kill Rolle's codemonkey!

Terra    1449

ummmm....

*Sprints away*

I will get you. Today or tomorrow or in a week or more. I can wait, but I will get you!

Dora    0

//You were Mika? Fuck here i was thinking you was Tdawg

<3

I'm Kallie :)

Wait a minute, so this is the woman I've been seeing IG every so often?

TrilbyAsh    6

He meant a lovely person! Don't kill Rolle's codemonkey!

...Can't believe I got the name "Codemonkey" to stick. I feel proud.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Wait a minute, so this is the woman I've been seeing IG every so often?

Mhmm.

Husky    0

Like the journal Neo! :)

Hopefully Mike and Briana can have more conversations in the future :D

Mike still want's to avenge you guys after Khoul "harassed" you :D

Frozen    45

Cool Journal !

Mikachu    26

Needs an update!

I'm not -you know what-, okay? :(

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Its been awhile, Hasn't it?

Keep on forgetting to write in this journal with all that has happened so far. The trip, Mika, Jessica. All these things adding up. Well, Its been about three days since i came back from the trip to that island, God do i regret that last minute choice. The things that patrol the area, The red eyes. That is the last thing you see before it bites you.

Matt brown got almost all of us killed and ihm and Satan knocked us out leaving us to die, All for a cure that matt brown used to inject himself with, It doesn't make any fucking sense, how could he do that? Leave us to die for a cure? In the end it was just wasted, Fucking idiot. There was these russian guys with tanks shoot at us, I don't think it was council related. Seemed like.... They lived here. God knows the insanity this place perpetuate after awhile living there, The sounds of kids crying for help... The sound of these things with red eyes, Nightmare stuff. While we went back to the boat in pitch black i was being followed by three of those things. I and fraser rushed to the boat along with i think carib and pavlov, Vincent wasn't in sight it was just us. We left fraser was badly wounded I had to take care of the man, Stop the bleeding, Try to put pressure on it. thankfully it was enough.

We found Matt when we came back, But i found Mika, God was she a sight for sore eyes, Even though i wasn't gone for lone it was, Great to see her and Jessica too. I know they care. Mika in particular loves me. I cannot tell her this can i? I guess i should i must be honest with her.

Well i better go cook myself some stake.

End of log

Sign in to follow this