Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:21
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

Rebellion: The spark

Centurion    8

344fcea.jpg

*Your radio crackles to life as a man with a very thick Chernarussian accent begins to speak*

My brothers and sisters, our world was plagued by an horrific disease that crippled the world. Thought to be the wrath of God, it wiped out eve the strongest military actions our world has ever seen. A wide scale epidemic happened and destroyed our daily life styles. We are now forced to find our own food and water, kill these diseased humans, and most importantly we have to survive. We have grown strong in these past few years, we have all experienced great loses, but recently an even greater force has woken from the darkest place in hell, The Council . These "people" wish to conquer our new found home, take away everything we have been fighting for. So on this day brothers and sisters, we shall no longer fight for ourselves as individuals, but we shall fight for all friends, our families, and most important our home. I know that we don't all get along, that should have been expected, but we don't need to let our differences be the downfall of us. As individuals, we don't stand a chance against these foreign scum, but as one group we will hold our own. Every forest fire starts with a little spark, The Rebellion is our spark.

The Council has already attacked us; Prud lake, Dodge, The Listening Station are all victims in this so called conquering of Chernarus. We wont stand for this anymore. Join hands in protecting our home and together we will stand against these tyrants.

*Your radio slowly begins to crackle again before going quiet*

*As you walk into Stary, you notice someone has painted REBELLION on the side of a house. You enter the house and find a poster on the wall. It reads...*

The Rebellion has begun; we are now faced with a difficult choice, join or die.

*Under neath this short paragraph are these photos*

2yv5i52.jpg

Captain Reece of the UEF body at the defense of the Listening post

R0cZqfq.jpg

These two brave survivors helping defend against the Council. They fought even though they were out gunned.

72O12.png

The men and women who fought against the Council attack at Prud Lake.

2z3pgu9.jpg

Out gunned but refuse to fall, these people managed to bring down even some of the strongest Council vehicles.

75dol.jpg

Council forces bombed Dodge, destroying it. Brave men and women fought to protect this place but council forces overran them.

*You take note that this idea of the Rebellion is starting to become something more. As you leave the house, you want to learn more about this organization*

As you approach Prud Lake, you notice there are a group of people all crowding around a map of Chernarus. It reads...*

The Rebellion will soon start to gather food, water, medical supplies, guns, and ammo for their cause. They will be stored in stashes around chernarus for safe keeping. They are only going to be used during a time of battle against the Council.

*You begin to realize that you wish to join the cause. As you walk off towards Gorka, you think to yourself "How do I join their cause."

*A few days later, you find yourself at Prud Lake once again, this time you are by yourself. You walk over to the fire and sit down, but you notice one of the rocks has letters written on them made from coal. You pick up the rock and it reads, "Rebellion" then has an arrow pointing towards the water. You walk to the water and find an empty water bottle floating on the surface with string wrapped around it. As you pull on the string, you find a video camera in a plastic bag tied to the end. You hit the power button and it comes to life with only one video...*

[video=youtube]

*After watching the video, you are now prepared to embark on a journey to find this Rebellion and join them*

*After a few days of searching and asking around about the Rebellion, you come up to a man sitting on top of the Fire station at NW airfield. You ask him this, "Do you know where I can find the Rebellion." He turns and stares directly at you and whispers, "You just did." You begin to ask him questions about the group and he explains what it is to you..*

The Rebellion is a pact agreement between all members who have signed the document.

*He pulls out a copy of it and begins to read it out loud:*

The Rebellion is not a distinct group with distinct tags like others here in Chernarus. We don't carry a symbol to show who we are or what we do, we never show ourselves to the public without proper authority.

The Rebellion is an agreement that the Council is our number one priority in the defense of Chernarus. They have assaulted our home more than once and we now are taking action. The Rebellion states that all Organizations and Civilians wishing to partake in the group must be willing to work together in an attempt to exterminate the Council and their followers. Robing and/or killing anyone without proper authority in the name of the Rebellion is sentenced by death.

Rules:

-You will not harm any other members of the Rebellion during and 1 hour prior to a council attack.

-Any crime against us will result in your execution

-Arming civilians is allowed under strict supervision

-Donating Supplies is allowed only under strict supervision

-Killing and/or robbing of civilians or organizations in the name of the Rebellion is not allowed and will be sentenced by death and/or removal from the group

How to join:

Find a recruiter and answer the following questions:

-Where did you hear of us?

-Why do you wish to join us?

-Have you ever fought against the council before?

-If so, where and when?

-Do you have military or gun training?

-If so what?

-Are you apart of any group?

-Are you joining by yourself or as a group?

Once joined, you will not speak publicly about any information that is classified.

A few times a week, information will be sent out to all members in a code that will be stated in your recruitment. Do not share the information without proper authority. Punishable by death.

Now, repeat the following:

I (state your name/group) here by agree to all the following rules stated above and will only promote honor, courage, and commitment in the organization.

As the man finishes reading, you begin to start your own recruitment for the cause. After a short discussion with the man, you both go your separate ways, but before leaving the man says, "This conversation never happened." You nod your head and turn to walk away with a smile on your face and ready to begin the new day.*

//The rebellion is not a clan/group. All members can be from different groups or even not be in one. Just because you join does not mean you can't still hate that group that robbed you or attacked your clan, it is just stating that once you are doing things under the name Rebellion, you are no longer allowed to harm one another until the time has passed. Giving information to members will only happen through clan leaders for clans, and only sometimes for civilians because we don't want everyone to know every classified detail about us. To join, find a recruiter in-game and answer the following questions above (recruiters will be determined). Also, this is to promote RP, please don't go around giving out classified information to everyone; we want this group to be as secret as the Council is. There is NO leader of the group, everyone works together and is equal depending on the amount of time spent in the group. We will start making stashes with food, water, and weapons around chernarus so be careful about what you take if you find them. In-game activities will begin once the group has kicked off, including conversations in code to ID one another as Rebellion and meetings about what we plan on doing. We may start using some of the Survivor camps as temporary HQ's and meeting locations. More information to come. Also, these aren't all my screen shots and videos, I used them from previous rp stories and if you wish that yours be removed, then pm me and I will do so. Big thanks for Firematt123 and safestring coming up with the idea and letting me go forward in creating the thread:). Hope to see the rebellion in game!

Siorre    0

As we lead ourselves into this war, we must remember to make enemies we once were allies to live on a fight off the evil that spreads across this land.

Well i was in the picture at Prud lake so i have to say:

[attachment=946]

Matt    24

Did FireMatt not already make the thread for the rebellion?

Major Tom    88

*The Major notices the messy paint sprawled over the house and enters with interest*

*He sees the paper and photos and begins to read*

"....Fools. Why won't anyone bloody listen to me? This is a waste of time..."

*The Major pulls out a small piece of chalk and writes on the other side of the house*

"Just don't bother"

Centurion    8

He created a thread about the defense of prud lake and that's where the rebellion idea started. I'm just punishing the idea farther and hoping to really kick it off

Siorre    0

Siorre enters what happens to be a small shack with paint.

He reads the letter and looks around the house. He see's don't bother on it.. He notices the hand-writing... Major Tom.... Siorre start to laugh evily as he turns into his alter-ego BloodBane. "Major Tom doesn't want this rebellion to happen. MUAHAHAHAHA." Siorre walks out of the house leaving a dead council members head

Matt    24

He created a thread about the defense of prud lake and that's where the rebellion idea started. I'm just punishing the idea farther and hoping to really kick it off

Alright just was asking you should always get the permission off the original creators of the idea any way though.

Jack Kolb    0
A few times a week, information will be sent out to all members in a code that will be stated in your recruitment. Do not share the information without proper authority. Punishable by death.

//Me and side have been repairing UVB-76 recently if you want an RP stile radio transmission feel free to PM me.

FireMatt    1

//Looks very nice. Council will be terrified in no time :D

And yes, permission was given through PM's. I put up the Rebellion start thread after a collaboration with Safe. Don't forget Safe as he had a major role in the Rebellion as it started. Both IC and OOC.

Centurion    8

And yes, permission was given through PM's. I put up the Rebellion start thread after a collaboration with Safe. Don't forget Safe as he had a major role in the Rebellion as it started. Both IC and OOC.

OK will add him when I get to my computer:)

Lol i started it I the leader of the Rebellion was going to do it mostly in game thou

Voedric    28

*Vicktor's radio cracks to life and he hears Ivan*

Um, don't ask how i got your radio frequency.

But we have similar goals my friend, hopefully yours gets more support seeing as no one will support mine.

*Your radio goes silent*

Centurion    8

Lol i started it I the leader of the Rebellion was going to do it mostly in game thou

I agree, I will change it soon:)

Sign in to follow this