Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:21
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
SputnikYuri

An introduction...

SputnikYuri    0

Frankly it's just easier to paste from my whitelist application as an introduction, and this helps with consistency.

"Oberleutnant (First Lieutenant) Maximiliaan Fischer is the sort of person who's had every excuse to survive the global Z virus. Former Grenzschutzgruppe 9 (GSG-9) from Germany, Max is a combat veteran with quick wit and reserved demeanor. His leadership qualities are earned by only the most highly trustworthy, and so far since Z day, those people have only been the brothers he lost in GSG-9. He is a skilled Marksman, proficient with sub-machine guns and pistols but familiar with a wide variety of weapons. Max has good mechanical and electronics skill, but lacks abundant medical, agricultural, or demolitions knowledge. As the virus became a global catastrophe, Max got as far away from central Europe as possible, knowing it would take all of his focus and wisdom to face the challenges ahead of him, not just bullets and boots, both of which have become very short in supply anyway. Max has been on the run for an unknown amount time, trying to find anywhere that hasn't been completely run over by the infection."

I'm pretty excited to begin a role-playing adventure on the DayZRP servers! See you guys soon! Look out for Max, he's gonna be the kind of survivor you'll want around to rely on!

Limeni    0

All those special forces backgrounds :D Is my character the only one that didn't have military background?

Anyway, Im babbling, welcome! :D

Dragan    11

Frankly it's just easier to paste from my whitelist application as an introduction, and this helps with consistency.

"Oberleutnant (First Lieutenant) Maximiliaan Fischer is the sort of person who's had no excuse to survive the global Z virus. Former Grenzschutzgruppe 9 der Bundespolizei (GSG-9), Max is a combat veteran with quick wit and reserved demeanor. His leadership qualities are earned by only the most highly trustworthy, and so far since Z day, those people have only been the brothers he lost in GSG-9. He is a skilled Marksman, proficient with sub-machine guns and pistols but familiar with a wide variety of weapons. Max has good mechanical and electronics skill, but lacks abundant medical, agricultural, or demolitions knowledge. As the virus became a global catastrophe, Max got as far away from central Europe as possible, knowing it would take all of his focus and wisdom to face the challenges ahead of him, not just bullets and boots, both of which have become very short in supply anyway. Max has been on the run for an unknown amount time, trying to find anywhere that hasn't been completely run over by the infection."

I'm pretty excited to begin a role-playing adventure on the DayZRP servers! So you guys soon! Look out for Max, he's gonna be the kind of survivor you'll want around to rely on!

Goodluck on you whitelist

Hope to see to you in-Game.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Welcome aboard and best of luck.

If you ever need assistance in questions you may have, feel free to Private Message me.

I would also like to add, within 30 days your account will be deleted due to inactivity.

However, you can stop this. For you to do so, you will need to post a constructive and relevant message in another section of the forums - such as 'general discussion'.

As you can see, the post you have made has not changed your post count (you have 0), only certain sections of the forum count towards your post count.

Just a quick warning in advance.

Gritteh    0

Good luck with whitelist mate, and welcome to the best gaming community of all time! :P