Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:38

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

Brother Hank James

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

*Time has long passed, you find a faded old and suty journal, you wipe a layer of dust off of the front and see carved on the leather soul "Hank James", you open the first page and see the following*

Crimes committed: Murder, theft, drug-dealing, drug usage, drug trafficking, human trafficking, fraud, assault.

Fuckers ive killed before world went to shit: 4, Danny Spontoon, Axle Franhaus, 2 unknown

Fuckers ive killed after world went to shit: 4 +, one of ISOA, 1 of SDS, several CRA

Key skills: Bribery, earning money, earning trust, hand to hand fighting, passion for handguns and rifles, Weapon design and customization.

Key weaknesses: hahaha i'm too fucking awesome, i have no weaknesses.

My perfect ice cream sunday: Ice cream smothered in chocolate and strawberry sauce with bits of banana and chocolate flake smothered on it, to finish off with 2 cherries and a wafer stuck on top, fuck i miss ice cream.

Favorite food: Defiantly a good ol greasy ass corner take out pizza!

Favorite beverage: Whiskey on the rocks

My name is Hank James, one and only child and son of Billy-Greg James, Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, I am 21 years old and surprisingly have quite a few nifty skills that i could of actually used in life but we will get more into that later.

I came to Chernarus with my cousin, but i would not refer to any of my family as anything other than brothers, anyhow his name is John Henry James I came here with the same goal as him, find our fathers, re-build the James Brothers Gang and pick up where we left off, I came to find pretty quick that my father was dead, was a shock and was hard, still is hard, but my whole life has been based around death, crime and money so this kind of thing i was used to the only people i had left were my brothers and i sure for hell aint gunna let them die.

Anyway let me tell you some more about myself, back home in America, before shit hit the fan I was, well a criminal basically, like the rest of my family, i never earned an honest cent in my life, just other peoples, no regret, just life. I was a master of many different crimes, my favorite was making and selling drugs, let me explain some more about it and my perks, using them nifty little skills i talked about at the beginning to good will in life would make me a slave, I would always have a boss, manger or owner, and i was not going to stand around and let some fat old prick poke me with a stick, noooooo, i was the one poking the fat old prick with the stick and earning filthy drug money off of him, I did this incognito, nobody expected a thing, myself and a small group of people i hired and paid 10% percent of my profit to and of course my brother, well technically cousin but you get the jist, i gave him a little extra though and he did the same when i helped him out.

Times were good back then, all my employees are dead, well undead so the drug making business has gone to the shitter and drugs aint to easy to find in Chernarus but for the right price, they will be found or taken with force or both, its the same with all kinds of things really, you need a human, weapon, drug or anything which can be found and trafficked then we can do it, but of course for the right price, but that price aint gunna be cheap and were not here to have a bidding war and bargain, times running out, either you crap or get off the John.

Myself and John, before Chernarus.

I sat there with only a kitchen knife at my desk locked away in my study whilst several of the infected banged on my door, my head tucked beneath my hands and thinking over life, I stood up opened the door and killed all 3 of those infected, it was that simple, I headed over to my cousin, brother and business partners house John Henry James we got out shit together and figured the first thing we needed were weapons, of course us James brothers had an illegal weapon design and manufacturing industry and of course that was too called "The James Brothers", we headed there only to find one of our rival companies, we had so many we forgot the name... as usual, anyhow those lame fucks tried thieving our stuck, just shows how shit they were not even getting there own made weapons but trying to steal someone else, but who can blame them, right?

Anyhow from what we saw there were 3 of them, 2 loading the weapons and 1 keeping watch, all we had between us was a handgun and a metal baseball bat, I snuck into there van with the baseball bat and waited for one of the loaders to get in whilst John kept me covered, as I figured one of them got in but as I smashed his face with the bat his fat arse made too much noise which kind of alerted the other 2, we did not think that one through to much, John opened fire killing the other fat fuck loading the weapons whilst the other hid round the corner inside our garage where we did the manufacturing, he was stupid and to focused on John with the handgun so I snuck behind him and dug my baseball bat into his ribs and then into his shoulder when he was on the ground, I dropped the bat and gripped him by the throat and threw him into the street, funnily enough an infected approached us at that very moment, John raised his handgun to shoot it but I stopped him, I picked up the 3rd fat fuck and lobbed him into this infected and watched it bite him in the leg, I then smashed the infected skull in with the bat and laughed at the fat fuck as he squealed in pain from the infected bite.

We loaded the rest of the better guns into the fat fucks van, whilst the fat fuck himself was still squealing in pain, we were about to set off until I realized I had not picked up my beauty, my beautiful...

M4A1 Custom ACOG

VKCcinR.jpg?1

designed and created by me.

// This is my current gun in game and the only one in the game (with an acog, there's iron sight versions), I will be role playing as if I made it.

// Quick backstory of my new character Hank James, will update with more detail soon.

I like, just sad the BR are gone :(

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

thanks guys, updated also :)

Bubbles    31

Good read, best part:

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Good read, best part:

aha thanks man

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Updated with more story, will do some more later!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Love it mate awesome, will send you my stuff to add to it this weekend great work

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Love it mate awesome, will send you my stuff to add to it this weekend great work

thankyou sir!

Sign in to follow this