Server time: 2017-10-22, 11:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SaucyJazz

Looking For a Group

SaucyJazz    0

New DayZRP member! I just submitted a whitelist forum, hoping for a yes! I will be looking for a group to join and i am not sure who to join. I am open for suggestions! Thank You!

Murdercool    29

Try using this thread for a group to find you! http://www.dayzrp.com/t-free-agents-looking-for-a-group

kody311    3

I always like to suggest actually go in game, and just go to the more populated areas like prud to see different clans role-play. And like the other guys said you can just post at the free agents and you'll sure to get a few offers! Goodluck! Hope you find a good clan!

Rampage    0

I strongly suggest go into game first, play and develop your character. Interact with everyone you can find. Eventually you will run into people you have a good chemistry with and they may ask you to join. That is honestly the best way. My first clan I joined I met a couple of people and just hung around them. They asked me to join in game.

You could simply look on the forums and apply to something that catches your eye but you may not like the clan, or even don't click with the group. Trust me, take a few weeks playing by yourself and interact with everyone. It will give you the most authentic experience possible. Good luck.

Mattbro    0

These guys hit the nail on the head, after you play in game for some time and get a little better with RP, then you join a clan, because if you join a large clan the chances are you will need pretty good RP to be accepted. Much like rampages group ;)

Voodoo    489

What rampage said.

Its better to go in game and build up your character. In a way I wish I did this somemore because I joined 501st as it started up which was about 2 or 3 days after getting whitelisted.

501st is now planning more in-game recruitment rather than always on forums as we also want to see if someone would fit in.

Good luck with what you choose to do but think about it. Joining a group is a tough decision, take in all angle of it like: would your character be a hero or a bandit? Maybe he is neutral and does whatever he can to survive?. This is the building block in which you add more questions to yourself.

Stagsview    625

Screw clans... Be a solo badass....

Joking course.... Some of my best RP was when I was solo... Playing solo is calming and a really nice feel to it. I would be part of the community for at least a month before thinking about a clan.... Various people have stated all tbe facts... I am just backing them up but recommending going solo.

Hofer    20

People have directed you to the correct thread.

Closing.