Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:15

Sign in to follow this  
WelshMercenary

What's up guys!

Welcome to DayZRP mate! The staff bites and everyone here wants your beans, do try to enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Hofer    20

Welcome to DayZRP mate! The staff bites and everyone here wants your beans, do try to enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Gina doesn't bite. She uses her whip

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Welcome to the DayZRP community. Any question's feel free to ask and i'll help to the best off my ability. I'll see you on you Chernarus Young One.

O_o well today i learned....

We don't mention that until they're at least a week into DayZRP, Hofer... IT scares them off too quickly.

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

she really needs to stop swinging that whip around she could take someone's eye out with that thing.

Hofer    20

We don't mention that until they're at least a week into DayZRP, Hofer... IT scares them off too quickly.

I thought we liked the whip. At least I do. Don't judge :)

I thought we liked the whip. At least I do... don't judge :)

I thought we liked the whip. At least I do. Don't judge :)

Sure you do..

Don't mind 'em! It's perfectly safe here, I swear.

Not in the face! Not in the face!