Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:32

Sign in to follow this  
Joebie5

Just Putting Some Ideas Out there :D

Joebie5    0

Hello guys, I've been thinking of some things I'd like to see in DayZRP and I thought I'd just jot some down here and try to find some pictures. Enjoy!

Tasers! Everyone loves tasers. They were a popular tool in overwatch and I think could be very useful for DayZRP when you can hold someone up and taze them. It would be nice for people to be able to engage people without killing them or standing right next to them with chloroform.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18624

The Ride on side function in cars. I think i've seen this suggested before but no notice given to it. It's such an awesome mod though! It allows you to sit in the side of cars like trucks/ heli's and shoot out. This would be awesome for clan wars and for car chases ext. I'm pretty sure it's an open source mod because my old server had it too. Sorry couldn't find Image.

One last thing I though off, don't know if DayZRP all ready has it but Jet ski's and faster boats. Sea travel seems to be knocked off in DayZ but there is so much coast to sail on and It would make for some fun role-play.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112284-Free-DLC-Lingor-Units-for-Arma-2-OA

(Not sure if you can take only the boats out of that DLC, I hope so though)

Well that's all from me, my spanish teacher keeps on giving me suspicious looks. Thanks for reading this and post what you think about it below :D

Thanks

- Joe

BeastMade    0

1st: yes i love this idea

2nd: No, it makes big groups with helis too OP in firefight.

3rd:I dont think this is necessary, but why not?

I don't like the jet ski idea as I don't think it fits into the zombie apocalypse theme but the taser idea is awesome, along with that they should add in a script to zip tie someone....

Joebie5    0

Ahh yes zip ties! I forgot about that, I just though that the jet ski's would be good because they make the sea more accessible and they go very fast, but I do understand what your saying about RP, maybe just up the speed of some of the boats.

Voodoo    357

1. Yes tazers would be fun especially in certain situations

2. I wouldn't mind more vehicle chases and firefights using vehicles but I don't others would want it

3. Why not? I think more boats would make RP sense and would mean a lot more ways to travel from town to town on the coast. Would have wanted more boats during my BTR days when we wanted to maroon people on islands and such.

Guest Jackalow   
Guest Jackalow

I WANT TAZERS!

Stagsview    587

Most of these ideas have been suggested in previous posts suggestion threads before hand.

1st: I remember the result of a Taser being a NO or highly unlikely unless it was super rare *Due to its buggy nature*

Your second Idea I have never heard of this mod..I have no personal opinion on it..Would like to see some video evidence of it before coming up with a conclusion so if you can provide a link to the mod itself with a video that would be great.

3rd: Would not make RP sense. The country is technically a 3rd/2nd world country. Why would we have have jet skies after the whole place was in civil war and a outbreak? Would not all the boats of left the shoreline and took the skies as well to escape the possible upcoming apocalypse? Sorry man, that is a No for me.

P.S: Read up on suggestion history first before suggesting these ideas.. I believe they have already been discussed among members of the community and staff.

Hello guys, I've been thinking of some things I'd like to see in DayZRP and I thought I'd just jot some down here and try to find some pictures. Enjoy!

Tasers! Everyone loves tasers. They were a popular tool in overwatch and I think could be very useful for DayZRP when you can hold someone up and taze them. It would be nice for people to be able to engage people without killing them or standing right next to them with chloroform.

Tasers decent enough idea. Explored and suggested before. Search.

The Ride on side function in cars. I think i've seen this suggested before but no notice given to it. It's such an awesome mod though! It allows you to sit in the side of cars like trucks/ heli's and shoot out. This would be awesome for clan wars and for car chases ext. I'm pretty sure it's an open source mod because my old server had it too. Sorry couldn't find Image.

Firing out of vehicles has been suggested before. Was a good idea back then too. Search.

One last thing I though off, don't know if DayZRP all ready has it but Jet ski's and faster boats. Sea travel seems to be knocked off in DayZ but there is so much coast to sail on and It would make for some fun role-play.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112284-Free-DLC-Lingor-Units-for-Arma-2-OA

Jet skis? Nope. Faster boat, sure why not. It will be barely touched though, which is indeed a shame.

Well that's all from me, my spanish teacher keeps on giving me suspicious looks. Thanks for reading this and post what you think about it below :D

Thanks

- Joe

My thoughts in red above.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Moving this to Suggestions.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Tazers yes jet sky's no they make no sense at all, just in your typical Eastern Europe town you find a banging jet sky chilling in freezing waters, ah no

Chris    61

Fishing boat speed has been increased from what it is on vanilla arma, so its actually not a terrible method of travelling the coast on our mod. The 'small boat' is still pretty slow.

The real gem is finding the PBX, that thing cruises!

Caesar    438

Tazers yes jet sky's no they make no sense at all, just in your typical Eastern Europe town you find a banging jet sky chilling in freezing waters, ah no

I agree jet sky's make no sense. Did you mean jet ski's?

:D

Tamaster92    14

Yes, yes and yes. Needs to be properly balanced etc but it is one of the weapon packs I am going to suggest for addition.

This script has been suggested and denied before, it is too buggy and laggy to fit into RP correctly and he better version require mods we will not add.

Not a fan of adding Jetskis (no matter how damn cool they are). Some added boats could be cool but the issue is they wouldn't be used at all often and so it sin't a good use of time or resources

RED text is thoughts :)

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I agree jet sky's make no sense. Did you mean jet ski's?

:D

Iphone hahaa

Danefrak    0

Taser mods in general are way too wonky IMO. They just don't seem to work that well.