Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:32

Christmas Truce

I don't expect a whole lot of people to be playing during christmas, but for those who will I am suggesting a christmas truce.

No banditry or violent acts during the period of december 23-25 (UTC time).

Perhaps even help another survivor out instead during the holidays?

The only exception would be to revenge or defend against any grinch who would commit violent acts during the truce.

Not mandatory in any way, but those who will commit to the christmas truce may state their purpose in this thread. Don't be shy. :)

I Tronald Dump will not commit any violent acts during cristmas.

Guest Boris Grigorev

I know what i do. I rob a guy and then give his guns to next victim as xmas present. And continue doing this for whole xmas :D

But do you promise to stop shooting at those poor pieces of dirt and buildings you keep hurting? :(

Guest WaltteriH

EVERYBODY! BRING YOUR!

Flares (M203 counted)

Chemlights

Smokes (M203 counted)

Satchel charges

TO PIK KOZLOVA AT 31st OF DECEMBER, AND BLOW THEM AT 24:00 UTC!

dude, no one whos has a life plays at nu yearsd eve -.-

I might.. lol.

Not everyone wants to go out amongst a billion people, get so drunk you won't even notice the firecracker your "friend" put in your underpants and even wake up somewhere unknown or walk 4 hours home.

That's not life. That's just sad and pathetic. No, I rather wanna stay home, hang around with my girlfriend and my dad, eat some nice dinner, maybe play some veedgaemz till around midnight, smoke some good weed, go out and see the fireworks, fire off some too. Then afterwards, smoke some more weed and have sex.