Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:45

Sign in to follow this  

Time changes everything.

Andrew takes a last sip of his whiskey bottle, looks at it with bloodshot eyes and throws it down from the roof and butts his cigarette on the metal flooring..

1..2..3..4.. the sound of the glass bottle breaking echoes through Chernogorsk's streets.

Andrew pats the flooring next to him and smiles a bit before quickly drawing his hand to himself again.

7 months, it feels like yesterday when I put my feet on this damn Island, the things I have witnessed I wouldn't even wish upon my worst enemy.

I.. I remember it as if it was yesterday, I vowed to help anyone in need I came by.. That was my mission.. my job.. my life.. my.. duty..

And look at me now..

Andrew looks at the PKP resting up the wall next to him..

What have I become? I am nothing better now than the people who hurt those i vowed to help.

Andrew crawls over to the edge and looks down at the zombies that have gathered because of the sound of the whisky bottle breaking, sits on the edge and watches the sun coming up

I remember this spot better than anything else here, this is where I met a person that I tried to reach out to and help before everything went mad..

The woman with the black hat, that same woman from 7 months ago is now my sworn enemy all because of stupid patch on my arm.

Andrew sighs

Everything you do has a consequence, especially in an apocalypse.

I thought I could save this place, help people..

It doesn't take anyone a lot of time to figure out the system.

Andrew grins

If you ever wonder what the people you know are really like, you figure that out when everyday becomes a fight for survival.

It's either you or them.

Andrew opens a small journal and flips the pages until he reaches page four. cXFfPUl.png

Three marks is all there is on the page.

Andrew closes the book and throws it off edge of the building

Never in my life had I thought that it would turn out like this..

Affiliation is all that matters these days.. your either with them or against all of them.. and even then.. those you are with.. are against everyone.

This.. is not who I am.. even the woman with the black hat on top of this very building probably think's the same thing every now and then, she tried to clear the infection in this city but shooting every walker she could see.

I guess we both went the same path, it's impossible to control, you're either in front of the gun or behind it.

Andrew rips the patch on his arm off and throws it off the building

It's not going to end until the day i'm not careful enough or goes crazy from all this.. who knows.. maybe I already have..

Andrew light's another cigarette and stands up with his back turned against the edge

The only way to end nightmares is to wake up..

Andrew takes a last hit from the cigarette before he flicks it behind him, he spreads his arms and let himself fall..

Thump

(PS: And with this I perma death my character Andrew husky, This is my first Roleplay post in this section and probably my last depending on the feedback, also note that English isn't my mother's tongue so grammatical errors will inevitable

Thanks if you read this)

Husky.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

Respect.

Texas532    0

One thing, Chernarus isn't an island but rather a country south of Russia. Other than that top notch! I thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of the story and would love to see more from you in the future!

One thing, Chernarus isn't an island but rather a country south of Russia. Other than that top notch! I thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of the story and would love to see more from you in the future!

Oh wow, well I have been up for about a day or so now so i'm getting a bit tired so there is probably going to be some stuff that seems odd haha, but thanks for pointing it out, appreciated.

Husky

I really liked this keep it up man!

This is my first time doing this and i'm sort of happy with the result :)

I really enjoyed the read. It was honest and you can tell your character is experiencing inner struggle. Keep it up.

Krullin    0

D: Who am I going to fish with now!?

Jokes aside, sad to see Andrew gone. It was nice while it lasted. And that's some good writing, you should do more of these.

Isaac is going to miss his best friend in this hell hole, and favorite fishing buddy.

Sign in to follow this