Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

A Small CamCorder[On-Going]

Siorre    0

You look through an old camp and find a camcorder that connects to a suit. You put the camcorder into the recorder and watch the video…

The point of view is of a man named Siorre Wiltshire. Siorre flicked his wrists making patterns unknown to you. A team of six move into the house of what seems like a very wealthy man. Siorre picks up his rifle and walks into the building. “It smells like shit in here.” The man on the right said. “Shut the fuck up Derrick.” Siorre said. His voice made a loud echo through the house you were in… Thank God it was boarded up. Siorre stood infront of a door and lifted his legs. BAM. The door burst open and they surrounded a man sitting at his desk. “1Kto ty?” The man said with fear in his eyes. The woman of the group approached him and pushed him to the ground. She got on top of him and whispers into his ear, “Would you like the harsh treatment or the easy way out?” She kissed him on the cheek, laughed, and stood up. Siorre laughed at the president of Chernarus.”Nice Laura, teach this communist scum a lesson.” Laura looked at Siorre with a seductive smile. She walked over to him and kissed him.

The Camcorder is now placed on a table where you see the messed up things happening.

Siorre punched the man in the jaw; you can hear a break of bones. The man on the ground screams, “Gde moi okhranniki”!? Siorre turned towards his men and said, “They aren’t here, they are-“ Then something ran into the room. Siorre turned and saw it had blood on it and looked pale. It was human.. But it didn’t look human. Siorre grabbed the camcorder and placed it on his head piece. You see what he is looking at. It is a zed that has been mangled by something. “Kill it!” Laura yells. The thing moves toward George and bites him. Blood comes gushing from his neck as the thing digs deeper and deeper into George’s neck. Siorre grabbed his silence PDW and shot the thing in the head. It fell over with a thump. Siorre looked at George who was now dead. “What the fuck was that?” Laura asked examining the body. “I have no idea.” Siorre replied with a sigh. Then, george’s eyes opened and grabbed three of the men and bit them. “SHIT.” Siorre rained bullets down on George and the bitten. They all fell over when the bullets hit their brains. “We have to get out of here Laura!” Laura looked at him and nodded. They jumped out the window leaving the president there. One of the shot men eyes opened up. They were pale and had no indignation of life. It slowly crawly crawled towards him…

The CamCorder is now placed on Siorre's Breast pocket

Siorre and Laura ran towards the car they hid in the back of the president’s Mansion. “What’s happening?” Laura asked as they reached the alley. “Zombie outbreak I guess. That’s all I can think.” Siorre replied opening up the car door letting Laura in. He walked over to the side and opened his door. He jumped in the driver’s seat and drove fast.

Part 1 finished

The CamCorder clicks back to life as you put it back in the recorder.

The camcorder shows fire and burning gasoline. The camcorder shifts to show the blown up SUV with Laura lying face down on the ground. The camcorder shifts to the side as Siorre gets up to his feet. He runs towards Laura, the camcorder flopping back and forth. His hand reached on her chest and she was still breathing. The camera angles itself to see her face that was in pain. Siorre threw her on his shoulder and he sprinted away. He looked around and saw none of those things coming after them… But he could still hear the screams… The screams of the creatures and the innocents being eaten alive by them… Soon turning into one… Siorre wondered if his condition made him immune to the infection. He looked back and made sure no one was following him and he ran to the mountain west of Chernogorsk.

The camcorder skips to one year after the infection. You try to go back but it won’t let you.

The camcorder is set on a table where Siorre is being beaten. Laura is smiling evily as she hits him in the face again. “You killed them Siorre, admit it!” Siorre stared at her with dark eyes. He showed no emotion. He finally said, “I killed them because they were criminals. They tried to kill us in our sleep. You just don’t believe me because you left me for him.” Laura backed it with shock. She looked down and walked towards him. She cut the ropes off of Siorre…. Then something happened. Siorre jumped up and pushed her to the ground. Siorre licked his lips and took out a knife. “You shouldn’t of done that sweetheart.” Laura tried to break herself free… but Siorre was too strong. Siorre laughed like an insane man. His eyes were crazed, like one of those on drugs. “I AM BLOODBANE, FOREVER AND SHALL BE.” He stabbed Laura in the stomach and got up. He took the camera and placed it on his chest. He laughed again and walked out of the house.

Siorre    0

The CamCorder clicks back to life as you put it back in the recorder.

The camcorder shows fire and burning gasoline. The camcorder shifts to show the blown up SUV with Laura lying face down on the ground. The camcorder shifts to the side as Siorre gets up to his feet. He runs towards Laura, the camcorder flopping back and forth. His hand reached on her chest and she was still breathing. The camera angles itself to see her face that was in pain. Siorre threw her on his shoulder and he sprinted away. He looked around and saw none of those things coming after them… But he could still hear the screams… The screams of the creatures and the innocents being eaten alive by them… Soon turning into one… Siorre wondered if his condition made him immune to the infection. He looked back and made sure no one was following him and he ran to the mountain west of Chernogorsk.

The camcorder skips to one year after the infection. You try to go back but it won’t let you.

The camcorder is set on a table where Siorre is being beaten. Laura is smiling evily as she hits him in the face again. “You killed them Siorre, admit it!” Siorre stared at her with dark eyes. He showed no emotion. He finally said, “I killed them because they were criminals. They tried to kill us in our sleep. You just don’t believe me because you left me for him.” Laura backed it with shock. She looked down and walked towards him. She cut the ropes off of Siorre…. Then something happened. Siorre jumped up and pushed her to the ground. Siorre licked his lips and took out a knife. “You shouldn’t of done that sweetheart.” Laura tried to break herself free… but Siorre was too strong. Siorre laughed like an insane man. His eyes were crazed, like one of those on drugs. “I AM BLOODBANE, FOREVER AND SHALL BE.” He stabbed Laura in the stomach and got up. He took the camera and placed it on his chest. He laughed again and walked out of the house.

Sign in to follow this