Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Cepelyn

Shop In dayzrp

Cepelyn    1

Hey so my idea is maybe This RP server could do like shop or something like that that you can buy only cars and food nothing more like Dayz epoch but only you can buy cars and food what do you think guys :)

Johnny1    0

Makes sense obviously in real life you would have a car dispenser and baked beans machine on every corner, this won't work buddy.

FireMatt    1

There used to be a time where you could donate for vehicles on the exchange but that got removed because so many vehicles started to clutter up the server. Got as bad as Epoch.

And buying food and drinks? I could easily just go to almost any building IG and find food or drinks.

It also takes away from the survival aspect of DayZ. If we could just buy all the things we wanted, what would be the point to playing?

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

No thanks, this would require a common currency. Basically whatever way we doo it it'll be like epoch without bases. -1 from me

Cepelyn    1

well it was just suggestion :D by the way it wouldn't be in any corner for example that shop would be opened like for 30 minutes so that would be good opportunity to rob someone if you are a bandit :P but if no then no :)

Semiazas    0

There would simply be no basis for it, role-playwise. If there was any in-game currency at play like we had in Epoch, it could be implemented in a way: you could pretend to have bought the items through CTC. Yet, this is not the case so all it would accomplish is a role-play impasse - which also would push DayZRP down to the lack of quality on regular DayZ communities that you will find all around the place.

Cepelyn    1

There is enough vehicles, and food is easy to find.

Well maybe i am just still waiting for white list approval :D but i did watch allot of dayzrp videos on YouTube and i found that it is struggle to find a car :P

But hey it is Dayz rp Zombies apocalypse :)

BeastMade    0

Well maybe i am just still waiting for white list approval :D but i did watch allot of dayzrp videos on YouTube and i found that it is struggle to find a car :P

Yeah, it would not be good if everyone have vehicle as in epoch.

It wouldnt be realistic, and who even would sell cars in zombie apocalypse? :D

Cepelyn    1

well someone is selling in epoch :D

BeastMade    0

But dayzRP is supposed to be realistic as possible (I think?)

Cepelyn    1

But dayzRP is supposed to be realistic as possible (I think?)

You are thinking right what you for got what RP stands for :D ?

Scooter    51

I would only agree if it was run by actual players so it had a limited supply. It would not make sense if they are randomly selling 7 SUVs at a time.

Nihoolious    1248

Nope. Happened in Epoch which lost popularity after a few weeks. Its not really realistic in a scenario like a zombie apocalypse.

Terra    1449

In my opinion:

1. There is still enough food and drinks in the game (too much). We have alot of vehicles ingame. They should not be fixed at all. Players should have to fix them.

2. To have a car should be a privilege and it should not be easy to get one.

3. Trading should be a player interaction.

4. Trading should be dangerous.

In a Zombie apocalypse everything should be very rare. People will kill each other for a better gun, a vehicle and for food and drinks.

In my opinion the server is not hard (enough). This is maybe only my opinion but I´m totally against a "car-shop".

You can't compare someone selling brand new cars a he would have 50 black SUV's in stock and a Trading Post.

One thing is not realistic while the others are.

kody311    3

Ya -1 from me because its not realistic in a zombie apocalypse. If you lose a car then you can just buy another one, which in a apocalypse they're wouldn't be infinite amount of cars. In dayzrp its been a while since the apocalypse happened (not sure on how long). But since its been awhile most of the cars would of decayed by now, and would need massive repair.

Rampage    0

In my opinion:

1. There is still enough food and drinks in the game (too much). We have alot of vehicles ingame. They should not be fixed at all. Players should have to fix them.

In a Zombie apocalypse everything should be very rare. People will kill each other for a better gun, a vehicle and for food and drinks.

In my opinion the server is not hard (enough). This is maybe only my opinion but I´m totally against a "car-shop".

+1 to this. I think this game is way too easy IMO. If I were to be robbed, or die it is extremely easy to get all basic gear within minutes. As far as food and water go, it should be mostly based on hunting and fishing. You should have to have a water bottle as well. I can literally go through a town and find enough food and drink to last a while. I understand everyone loves military rifles but with the time passed there should be less and less.

I personally would like to see more iron sight ak's/akms than scoped rifles. It has been a couple of years since the zombie apocalypse so fancy weapons with red dot/acogs should be run down/broken with most of the ammo depleted.

Cepelyn    1

In my opinion:

+1 to this. I think this game is way too easy IMO. If I were to be robbed, or die it is extremely easy to get all basic gear within minutes. As far as food and water go, it should be mostly based on hunting and fishing. You should have to have a water bottle as well. I can literally go through a town and find enough food and drink to last a while. I understand everyone loves military rifles but with the time passed there should be less and less.

I personally would like to see more iron sight ak's/akms than scoped rifles. It has been a couple of years since the zombie apocalypse so fancy weapons with red dot/acogs should be run down/broken with most of the ammo depleted.

i think in dayzrp mod this will going to stay but in dayz standalone maybe its going to be different