Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:59
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Toska

[CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE][Background story for Dave Winter]

Toska    0

[[so I decided to write a back story of my character Dave Winter. You might have seen him at Prud 2-3 weeks ago. This thread will be a collection of diary entries in no particualry order.

I am no native English speaker so expect non-100%-correct grammar/spelling . Critisism is appreciated and wanted! Hopefully you enjoy this read.]]

zQd6ZqJ.png

PW2Izyd.png

erafmWw.png

EQoOmIM.png

IZ4WNtz.png

s8wspBG.png

hr2OEqI.png

[[To be continued]]

Toska    0

Day 24.

Today has been a good day. I decided to check out the city called "Cherno". Fraiser told me that the hospitals there still had a good amount of medical supplies in storage, so I decided to enter the slowly crumbling city with a splitting axe in my hands, which I found in a barn at the northeastern outskirts of Cherno.

I only entered one of the hospitals, since my backpack was almost bursting full of epinephrine, morphine, packages of what seemed to be painkillers and blood conserves of various blood types when I left the big white building.

I kept the axe with me, because you never know when you get into melee combat with a walker - another rule you learn while surviving in a big city. After I escaped from the city and from a few walkers that seen me running across the main street, I gathered some wood and broke of some small branches from bushes and trees and made myself a fire about one kilometer northwest of Cherno. I cooked my last two food ratios and took a short break. I opened the map of Chernarus I carry around ever since we were at Prud. It showed the location of a small military airfield just south of my location. The ammunition I had for my AK-74 was getting scarce so I planned the airfield as my next stop. I ate one of the meals at the fireplace and the second one while I was extinguishing the fire and was walking south towards the airstrip.

The airfield looked like ruins of a lost battle. Burned out wrecks of trucks and even tanks were scattered all across the airstrip. But the most frightening thing were the dead corpses of soldiers without heads. Of course it was the most rational thing to do, since the virus or infection needs a working nervous system and the brain is the most important part of this system. But still the sight of the headless corpses was stuck in my brain for the next hours.

I only found half an empty magazine for my AK, but half a magazine is still better than none.

Fortunately I found a working bicycle in the town just west of the airfield, which came just in time, because another group of walkers spotted me but they couldn't keep up with me when I pushed the pedals of the old green bike as fast as I could and followed the road leading north out of the town.

Some time later Fraiser contacted me over radio and told me that he is on his way to Rogovo, a small town west of a military camp, and that we should meet up there, because he has some news for me.

He told me that he now is a part of the so called "Outpost Rangers", a group of friendly survivors aiding others in need of help and gathering supplies for other people. All in all a good bunch of guys. I congratulated him and asked him for future his plans.

He told something about a place called "homested" and that some medics are planning on building this place back up. He said that they could use everyone who wants to help them and that he wants to go there and help them out. I said I would join him on his journey and after we spent the rest of the evening at the fire of our camp we built on our meeting location and had dinner, we packed our things and started to head north.

Ghost of Levi    8

Its a Nice read, keep up the good work!

Toska    0

Its a Nice read, keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I am currently working on day 2. The journal will also include my part of the backstory for SoC(a group idea), so stay tuned!

Toska    0

Could this thread be closed/deleted please?

I'd like to revamp this soon and would like to have a clean restart.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Closing as requested.

edit: You can snip your original post by editing it if you would like it removed.