Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Teas

SA Hardcore Server

Question

Teas    1

I apologise if this has been answered already but all I've found whilst searching is rumour control and speculation.

With this weekends server provider change and the appearance of the Hardcore server is HC the future of SA RP? Or is there likely to be a return of the regular server?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

15 answers to this question

broz70    0

hopefully it will get changed to regular, not to keen of hardcore.

Slute    1

Most likely going to be regular and hardcore. Not confirmed yet though!

If they did strictly hardcore, their player base would drop hugely.

BeastMade    0

Yeah regular is better. i think its hardcore enough when zombies can run/hit through walls and you can accidently sprint through walls on second+ floor.

Krimbo    0

Hopefully Hardcore, but unfortunately we have a lot of wimpy players who can't cope with the challenge that Hardcore brings. So probably Regular :(

Bush    22

Well depending on how big the community will be in SA, why can't we have both? I still prefer hardcore thou.

Thumper    0

DayZRP is in fact a hard core server. No aiming reticle, harder zombies, less loot. What's to change when we switch to SA?

Teas    1

Much as I appreciate it's a topic of discussion, this isn't a discussion thread. There's already one for this elsewhere.

I placed this here to get a solid answer rather than opinions. Sorry if that sounds rude as I don't mean it to be.

EDIT:

DayZRP is in fact a hard core server. No aiming reticle, harder zombies, less loot. What's to change when we switch to SA?

Hardcore on SA seems to be First Person only it seems.

Thumper    0

Much as I appreciate it's a topic of discussion, this isn't a discussion thread. There's already one for this elsewhere.

I placed this here to get a solid answer rather than opinions. Sorry if that sounds rude as I don't mean it to be.

Yes, and I answered with another question, I apologize for that. HC includes what we already have. No aiming reticle, harder zombies, less loot. Once the bugs of the hits through walls and running through walls is fixed, I think that's what we will want as it is what we have on the DayZRP servers currently. I do not see that changing.

EDIT:

Hardcore on SA seems to be First Person only it seems.

Oh...no thank you. Not a fan.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

To sum up, SA most likely will be regular for a while. When RP eventually ports over to the SA there will most likely be a poll on the settings on the server (If Rocket adds settings in)

Teas    1

Seems to be Regular again after a brief bit of server down time this afternoon. It's a topic I've no doubt will come up again though, as you said, when the Mod/SA switch over hits the shores.

TomG    0

Want me to mark this as solved or would you want to discuss it more here?

TomG    0

Glad you got your answer, I did not even know this myself :P

/Solved