Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:13

Sign in to follow this  
Homie307

Insurgency Beginners Guide!

Homie307    0

Ok so I picked up Insurgency last week and I thought I would give you guys some tips if your new to the game.

Tip 1. Start off with playing the training mode, it will give you a great feel for the gun play & get you adjusted with the no HUD aspect of the game.

Tip 2. Get a friend to play with, teamwork is everything in this game and I got some buddy's from my school to play with and we had we blast! I did try playing solo for a little and I still had fun but there is a less communication and call outs and teamwork. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO PLAY WITH ADD ME ON STEAM Homie108 I ACCEPT ANYONE.

Tip 3. Learn how to play passive this is not a rushing game take your time and you will be rewarded with kill's. (Cover to cover)

Tip 4. Spend your class points wisely depending on the map you should you a certain bullet type, Armour, Attachments.

Follow these tips and you will be a pro in no time! Hope this helped and here is a link to the game if you would like to purchase it yourself http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/ as well as some gameplay on YouTube to see what it look's like (NOT MY GAMEPLAY)

Slute    1

Nice guide.

Also, dont jump. This isn't COD you cant shoot when you jump.

Cid    333

I just run around with a smoke grenade and a silenced M9 and kill people. Me and my friends call it the "007" loadout. Try it.

But seriously, this game is a lot of fun and it is really rewarding to actually have patience and take things slow, pulling security, clearing small buildings and such, moving cover to cover, etc. This is a very nice beginners guide as well. I can't stress enough how important it is to having a friend in this game. Makes things a lot easier.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I tend to stick to the Mosin or M40A1, I am an amazing shot on that game, fairly sure my global K/D is something like 23 or something like that!

Pfffft, im number one at everything.

Ill never be the best at any game :(

MartinJ    1

Run and gun works perfectly in this game contrary to general belief. Nothing more satisfying than flanking a group of enemies from where they don't expect you and just freaking unloading on them like crazy.

Homie307    0

I just run around with a smoke grenade and a silenced M9 and kill people. Me and my friends call it the "007" loadout. Try it.

But seriously, this game is a lot of fun and it is really rewarding to actually have patience and take things slow, pulling security, clearing small buildings and such, moving cover to cover, etc. This is a very nice beginners guide as well. I can't stress enough how important it is to having a friend in this game. Makes things a lot easier.

we should play together add me