Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
Micheal West

Joining Stand Alone Player (RP Group)

Hello all.

I am just joining but have researched the game a fair amount and know that its better to play with a group. I'm just looking for a few new players (or players who want to to start a new life) to play on this RP Server, the 2802 one.

For RP purposes please make sure your name is a First Last or First I. Last set up. With a character model and character story to match.

Hope to see you in there you can message me on Steam TheGovernor or PM me here on the forums.

If there are enough players I would like to set up two competitive groups and if things go well, I would like to set up a regular play time.

Thanks, Jonah

Sir... if you are loking for group, it's fine, but you went in like a wrecking ball, putting everyone around .-. You are newbie, you may not even know how to RP properly, so ye... just maybe firtstly play for a bit, and then try to organize group?

Roofcake    1

Just because he is new, doesn't mean he is bad at RP.

Also, how do you change your name in Standalone? :D

Sir... if you are loking for group, it's fine, but you went in like a wrecking ball, putting everyone around .-. You are newbie, you may not even know how to RP properly, so ye... just maybe firtstly play for a bit, and then try to organize group?

Hey man, just don't join my group if you don't want to.

Besides there's no correlation between being new to the game and not having the game be a social experience. Unless I was a dick or bad Role Player because I was new to the game. I don't remember being a dick and I actually have a lot of RP experience.

Teas    1

Kudos for jumping in with both feet fella. I know you're probably chomping at the bit to get going here but I'd consider maybe playing a little first. Aswell as hanging around on the forums a lot more and finding out how things work around here before trying form groups, also you did come across as pushy in your OP I'm sorry to say.

But welcome to DayZRP none the less and enjoy your time here.

Kudos for jumping in with both feet fella. I know you're probably chomping at the bit to get going here but I'd consider maybe playing a little first. Aswell as hanging around on the forums a lot more and finding out how things work around here before trying form groups, also you did come across as pushy in your OP I'm sorry to say.

But welcome to DayZRP none the less and enjoy your time here.

Thanks, and I have been.

Hope to see you in game some day.