Server time: 2018-02-21, 13:00

Sign in to follow this  
MartinJ

RAW FOOTAGE 100% UNCENSORED UNCUT PRUD LAKE SHOWDOWN

Thread name makes me think im on World Star.

ACTIVATED (stupid youtube thought my ages old account tied to a validated e-mail wasn't validated)

it is private...

This is obviously a marketing tactic to get you all more hyped, not a result of my complete incompetence when it comes to Youtube. Video's public now.

A couple of questions, what showdown? what could have been censored? why did you show the last 10 min first in the video and then again at the end?

Also, I fucking hate my character, I gotta figure something out, he's a little bitch, I might just perma kill him.

yeah, I hate my voice but it's always fun to see some footage from ingame where I'm around, then I can critique my self better.

A couple of questions, what showdown? what could have been censored? why did you show the last 10 min first in the video and then again at the end?

It was a cheap, ironic jab at how most videos in some way or form include a shootout and people dead. I wanted to publish a purely roleplaying video with none of that.

As for the first and last 10 minutes... let's just say I am not very good with Movie Maker :D

It was a cheap, ironic jab at how most videos in some way or form include a shootout and people dead. I wanted to publish a purely roleplaying video with none of that.

As for the first and last 10 minutes... let's just say I am not very good with Movie Maker :D

Ah gotcha, well it worked haha, thought something was gonna happen after I had left and was all like "awww" I missed a showdown.

Anyway, I'm biased because I'm in the video but I liked it.