Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:08

Sign in to follow this  
Barbarian

So I killed myself with a grenade...

Barbarian    0

The only reason i'm posting this is because I feel like I need to tell people what happened. So I run on foot all the way back up to the NWAF again hoping to meet some people on the way (I meet two people, one I was cut off from before we both made it there.) and the other was someone I met at the airfield fire station. While I was talking to him I DC'd and did not want to be rude so I got right back on to see if he would still be there. (He wasn't) When I got back onto the server I was throwing a grenade (Did not know I even had one, but it's too late now. lol). So it bounces off of the wall and comes right back at me. I try to turn around and run for the door but it blows up and I die. The worst part is, I spent four days by myself trying to find a matchbox so I could cook the surplus of food I had, and I had just found one about half an hour earlier. Feel free to laugh at me with your comments.

Mick    8

Something like this happened to me aswell, I was in a barrack and, I had a grenade in my inventory, I was about to use my hatchet to kill the incoming zombies when I accidentally pressed F and instead of using the hatchet I threw the grenade... Lost my UMP and a FN FAL..

Sin    114

... so many times. Often enough myself (once in a deer stand, derp) but more often at TP and settlements. That sinking feeling when you hear, "Oops ... GRENADE!"

Nihoolious    1107

When my clique and I were just sitting around and I thought I threw a tin can in thw air. When I realized it was nade, I ran away and it landed on their heads.

In my execution video for Whitepointer, I tried throwing a grenade into the Prud barn but it bounced back killing one and nearly killing the other.

DeadKiller    0

Log one once and threw a grenade when I came back and then started freaking out thinking I was in the middle of a FireFight. Took me ten min to figure out it was just me.

Guest CaptMakinBacon   
Guest CaptMakinBacon

Rip Rip never forget.

Hofer    20

How can you even make the thread if you killed yourself with a grenade?