Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:22

Sign in to follow this  

Good RP

I was looking for a man named "Nine Toes" with a group of guys, ones name was Vincent and i forget the other name. Unfortunately my DayZ crashed and the server filled up so i could not continue onto Prud with them and try to search more. It was the best RP i've had in a while and hope to see you guys again in game.

Toorrik    4

Nine Toes would be Zhunk I believe.

If your talking about Vincent V Lee, I agree he is a good roleplayer. I've never met him but I only hear good words about him.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Nine toes is the GM Zhunk! Vincet may be Vincent V. Lee, one of the best RPers around currently!

EDIT: Damn it Toorrik!

ZHunk shot me once because we both had KoS on each other, death threats and insults were thrown :P

AHHHHH, zhunk! I was RPing with him as well on his CTC character, apparently he took someone into the woods to eat him

If your talking about Vincent V Lee, I agree he is a good roleplayer. I've never met him but I only hear good words about him.

I believe that was him yes

Vincent is the guy with the Rebel camp correct? - If so, he is a good RP experience when with him.

Yup, he had an ak silence varient when i was with him

kladetto    0

I met Vincent in game last night for the first time. AWESOME RP. I hope I bump into him more often! :)

Also i met up with 2 of your guys at prud and we ran to the camp at NW and the RP was amazing. One of there names was striker i believe

Tamaster92    14

I remember Vincent back in IRA days, he was great even then.

Need to catch up with him before I kill of my character :)

I was looking for a man named "Nine Toes" with a group of guys, ones name was Vincent and i forget the other name. Unfortunately my DayZ crashed and the server filled up so i could not continue onto Prud with them and try to search more. It was the best RP i've had in a while and hope to see you guys again in game.

think it might of been safe