Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

dayZRP rust server?

scottish    0

name says everything really , dunno if its been said before but that shit would be hilarious I think , only costs 15 buks for a server with 100 playes plus in it , I actualy have a server on it just now :)

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Please no Rust doesn't seem like a game anyone can RP on.

Mush    2

DayZRP

I'd say no, just because it's Rust. I'm not too sure it'd be to popular, therefore a waste of money and time. Plus it'd need extra rules, too much work.

Alyd    4

DayZRP

We've moved to ARMA 3 as well. No need to be so blunt so a suggestion that could work in my opinion. I'd like to give this a go! :)

Mush    2

DayZRP

We've moved to ARMA 3 as well. No need to be so blunt so a suggestion that could work in my opinion. I'd like to give this a go! :)

And that is AltisRP ;) No but, it could be worth it. I don't know.

DayZRP

I'd say no, just because it's Rust. I'm not too sure it'd be to popular, therefore a waste of money and time. Plus it'd need extra rules, too much work.

I agree with the new rules you mentioned the admin's are working on DayZ SA rules right now so I think we would have to wait a while sorry man!

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

Very weird game to RP

Fozzy    2

RP:

"Nice penis you Got there sir"

U wot m8 *boom*

It would just be endless laughter instead of people taking it serious like in DayZPR :P

Husky    0

I'm still pissed they removed zombies from the game because People wanted it to be pvp only............ Sigh

scottish    0

If you think less serious and more hilarious then you are onto a winner , like even in normal rust the whole thing with all your neghbours and new people moving in next to you was comical as fuck , like your just going about ur biz and then you look out ur window and see this naked guy standing on a foundation next to you like SUP im your neighbour :D hahhaha like GTFO! ahhahah

I had like 15 neghbours and they where all proper characters , like I can only imagine what some folks from this would be like if they did have an RP server on that shit .

the rules yes would need to be figured out a little but if it didnt get taken as serious as the real RP mod in the sense of having the odd battle with folks for a laugh then I dont see how it wouldnt be good.

but my ten cents are out there , I think it would be funny :)