Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:02

Sign in to follow this  
The Clown

Character reseted everytime I reconnect

The Clown    1

You can move it to troubleshooting if you think that's better but since it is a SA only issue I thought I'd post it here.

Basically whenever I logg onto the DayZRP SA Server it is resetting my character to a default spawn point, no matter where I logged of or what I had etc etc.

It doesn't happen on the other SA servers though, which is confusing since I thought there were basically zero custom setting available yet for you guys...

Soooo if you have an idea what's wrong or how it can be fixed I'd appreciate ideas / tips / solutions.

Apfelsator    2

You can move it to troubleshooting if you think that's better but since it is a SA only issue I thought I'd post it here.

Basically whenever I logg onto the DayZRP SA Server it is resetting my character to a default spawn point, no matter where I logged of or what I had etc etc.

It doesn't happen on the other SA servers though, which is confusing since I thought there were basically zero custom setting available yet for you guys...

Soooo if you have an idea what's wrong or how it can be fixed I'd appreciate ideas / tips / solutions.

I think this is connected to some other bugs and problems people experiencing on the Rp SA Server(me included)like the circle of death and the game being stuck in "please wait" screen.

I never had any of these problems on another server but here if have them, friends of mine as well.

In my opinion it is a problem with vilayer, at least thats what i guess and if the serverhost is changed after this weekend(like rolle said somewhere) it's hopefully better.

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

I always just server hop from Experimental to Regular and that usually fixes it.

Fozzy    2

It's the type of server. Veteran servers and regular servers are different hives, so your characters on veteran and regular are different.