Server time: 2017-10-23, 05:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phalix

Whitelist revoked twice?

Question

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

The past two times I attempted to get whitelisted, I got rejected both times with reason: "Insufficient KoS explanation. Please address each part of the KoS rule in detail. Try explaining how a well executed robbery would work.".

So after the second time, I edited it and decided to add some examples.

Got rejected.

Can you help with this?

-snip-

6 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

They wanted you to say how an initiation would work and how you would initiate on someone, also the grammar isn't amazing either, try to add more complex vocabulary and do a 3rd party grammar check before sending off your final application, remember, this is your last chance.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

They wanted you to say how an initiation would work and how you would initiate on someone, also the grammar isn't amazing either, try to add more complex vocabulary and do a 3rd party grammar check before sending off your final application, remember, this is your last chance.

So make a complete short story about what would happen if one survivor were to meet another?

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

No, just explain how an initiation would go, for example, "drop weps 10 seCS" would not be sufficient, where-as "Hey, you! I'm giving you 15 seconds to drop your weapon, backpack and radio, or you'll be shot, understand?" would be. Do not copy what I just put, as it will most likely be denied for plagiarism, but something along those lines.

Mush    2

Firstly, I'm sorry I did not reply to your PM.

Ok, so in this, you need to explain...

-snip-

Semiazas    0

So make a complete short story about what would happen if one survivor were to meet another?

Making a complete short story about how KoS rule would work between two "most likely hostile" sides would work. Remember that the longer your explanations are, more likely it will draw an admin's attention and favor. And it would be worth it, since this is your last shot at the application. Also, a grammar check would not be such a bad idea, as Astycc already stated.

Krimbo    0

You have some of that answer wrong. "There is also a group rule, where if you see a person of a rival group then hostile action is allowed". If you shoot a 'rival group' without initiating you will be banned, rival groups can't just open-fire on each other unless they have KoS rights for whatever reason so make that more clear. In fact you should make your whole answer a bit more clear, it's quite all-over-the-place.

Secondly, "shooting other players should be on the rare occasion" is pretty suspicious. You need to make it crystal clear that you know the KoS rule inside and out so we 100% trust you won't just shoot someone.

Thirdly, go through your punctuation - there's some weirdly structed sentences in there if I'm honest and grammar is part of the whitelist too.

Fourthly, if you aren't accepted this time you will be put on the blacklist. So I'd read through your whole application carefully and make sure you know you'll pass because you only get three chances.

Good luck!

Marking this thread as 'Solved'

/thread